Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hiring Investment Bankers at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in Atlanta, GA
Quote | Reply
We're hiring Analysts, Associates, VP's, Directors, and Managing Directors in various groups at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in Atlanta, GA. Will relocate qualified candidates. MUST have current investment banking experience. Message me for email address to send resume for consideration.
Quote Reply
Re: Hiring Investment Bankers at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in Atlanta, GA [esipos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how is it possible that IB and triathlon go together?
Quote Reply
Re: Hiring Investment Bankers at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in Atlanta, GA [Nochain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, but I didn't know that every job posted here had to be related to triathlon. Given the down economy and number of unemployed people, I thought it was a nice thing to do to put the word out to the triathlon community about great career opportunities in any industry focus. If I were a triathlete looking for a job, I sure would appreciate if fellow triathletes posted jobs other than just triathlon related jobs. I know quite a few triathletes who are Investment Bankers. I had no intention of breaking the rules, so I apologize and I'll refrain from posting jobs in the future.
Quote Reply
Re: Hiring Investment Bankers at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in Atlanta, GA [esipos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
definitely not what i meant. i was more curious how a person balanced training and the demands of IB.

Thank you for posting the job!
Quote Reply
Re: Hiring Investment Bankers at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey in Atlanta, GA [Nochain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, gotcha. Sorry for the misunderstanding! Yes, I can imagine that it would be very difficult to juggle the time demands of triathlon training AND investment banking! Heck, I'm not sure I could handle the IB hours without any tri training! The money sure isn't bad though...more $ for bikes and tri gear! ;) Thanks for the clarification!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are tons of folks on this forum who, actually, train for triathlon because they work so much. Without the training, for lots of us, there's just no release and we'd go nuts. I know that when I worked big firm lawyer hours, running and cycling mde it a lot more bearable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what are the criterias you guys are looking for?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi - My name is Alex Falgiano and I came across your post. I currently work in an accounting / financial analyst function for a professional sports team and healthcare provider in Atlanta. I'm currently searching for new opportunities, and would like to know more about what SunTrust Robinson Humphrey has available. Please email me at lfalgia1@gmail.com. I am working towards Series 7 license and hold two Masters degrees in Finance and Sport Administration.

Thanks,
Alex
Quote Reply