Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!)
Quote | Reply
You lefties and your man in the White House just got rolled, and by a really, really weak and totally useless debt deal, on top of it. C'mon...who among you, right now, would vote for that guy currently running the White House (only the WH, 'cuz he sure ain't running the country)? Give me the list of excuses for why this particular president, among all 43 before him, should get a second chance to dick things up even more than he already has. I'll be waiting. An once you-all put your little heads together and re-anoint The One I'll give you the first 34,000 reasons why he should be heading back to Hyde Park, come January 2013. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope and Change!

Yes We Can!

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"...come January 2013..."

Wait, all this posturing is for an election that doesn't happen for over a year?? You guys are funny... we had like 3 elections in a year one time! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, we can (run those running dogs outta town, and replace them with our own running dogs ;-). What a mess! I've come to the conclusion that all politicians are just like baby diapers. They need to be changed regularly and for the same reasons diapers do.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [snoots] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
snoots wrote:
"...come January 2013..."

Wait, all this posturing is for an election that doesn't happen for over a year?? You guys are funny... we had like 3 elections in a year one time! ;)

Your handle is perfect for you, Snoot(y)s. You must be one a them rich, white filled-with-guilt libby smart boys with a buncha degrees and a job as a barista at Starbucks or something, right? Either that, or you're a PaulBot, and I don't know which one is worse. Been around a few of them the last couple weeks. The Moonies and the Hare Krishnas got nothing over the Pauly Brigade, that's for sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The left will vote for him as long as he continues to protect abortion. All else can be excused and spun away, but that is the line they won't cross.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [Hubblesmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, the Left will swallow hard (in more ways than one, and like they've been doing since the guy first tricked people into thinking he had a clue) and vote for the guy but the independents have taken a pass on him, the center's getting sick of him and those fools in the Senate, like Chuckie-boy Schumer, are the only folks that saved him from looking totally idiotic over the course of the "negotiations" on that debt bill. Talk about dicking things up. But that's what you get when you got a White House full of "smart" folks from academia and not much else going for them. One thing's for sure: University law school professors certainly don't have what it takes to be the President.
Last edited by: big kahuna: Aug 4, 11 9:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Back when I was like 15 I got some great advice from my older sister. I had a crush on this girl who already had a boyfriend. Dude was a total loser, and I'd go on and on about what a loser the guy was.

My sister pulled me aside, and said, "If you want the girl, you never, ever mention the other guy. You just show her how much more fun she might have with you, and she'll figure it out for herself."

I'm sure you've taken my point - but, yes, I'm sure you can give us 34,000 reasons. But we've heard them all. Over and over. The WSJ recently trotted out the reliable old "exceptionalism" argument again.

I am the Great American Silent Majority. I'd vote for maybe half the GOP candidates over Obama, not none of them really excite me. Help them promote their ideas. The GOP needs more support from the poor, blacks, latinos, and the young. Rather than villainizing them, win them over. Teach them why Obama's policies are not in their best interest, not through condescension and vitriol, but patience and reason.

I did eventually get the girl, but it took me three years.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't wait until the right gets elected and saves us, cause the right has all the answers.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am the Great American Silent Majority. I'd vote for maybe half the GOP candidates over Obama, not none of them really excite me. Help them promote their ideas. The GOP needs more support from the poor, blacks, latinos, and the young. Rather than villainizing them, win them over. Teach them why Obama's policies are not in their best interest, not through condescension and vitriol, but patience and reason.

Patience and reason ain't my gig here, hoss. You know that. And the Left (let's just say, for clarity's sake, the American Left and American "Progressivism") is L.O.S.I.N.G.; its mind, its reason, its raison d'etre...you name it. If the so-called "Great American Silent Majority" (supposedly, something like exists and it's been hiding out with the Hobbits and the unicorns) needs any more convincing, then it needs work at Lighthouse for the Blind, or sommat, and there's nothing anybody's going to be able to say to that "majority" to put it in a better state of mind. Besides, at this point I think that just about anybody that runs against The One has a better than even chance of unseating him, and I honestly don't see many folks -- outside of this board, which likes to pride itself on its reason and intellect -- out there crying to be "convinced" to not vote for Obama. His presidency alone is doing all the convincing most folks are going to need, though the mainstream media will do its best to carry The One's scrotal sack over the course of the election campaign.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They did so well before. I mean there was almost no war, almost no terrorism, no deficit, the economy went like gang-busters, the stock market shot to never before seen heights, ...

Wait, that was Clinton, damn.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I said it before and I will say it again - Hillary may take a shot at 2012. If I were a Lefty, that is the "Hope and Change" I would be seeking.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
all politicians are just like baby diapers. They need to be changed regularly and for the same reasons diapers do.

Agree! Term limitations to prevent career politicians. We need statesman, not politicians.

--------
"When you stop trading time for money, and spending money to eat up time, you opt out of a perpetual cycle that is keeping you basically imprisoned in a corporate system."
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, please. Your boy Clinton was dragged kicking and screaming to the dance by Gingrich and his fellow 'Pub rapists, who bent him over and forced him to do what shoulda been done in the first place. And Clinton and the first Bush before him were just riding a quarter-century long wave of prosperity brought about by Reagan, against whom Obama's trying to compare himself. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's a laugh. And you trotting out events from the Clinton era, to obscure and excuse away the COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE OF THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY TO THIS POINT, is par for the course for the Left. "But, but, but...mommy!" Hahahahahaha!

Obama's going down like the Titanic, and you guys in the horn section of the band playing "Nearer My God to Thee" or whatever the hell it was they were really playing better grab some deck chairs, lash 'em together and bail out while you can or he's taking you down with him. It's painfully clear at this point that NOTHING is going to be able to be fixed until THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY IS OVER. You guys can't even see that he and his ideology are the problems because you're so invested in the idea of The One.

Nice try, though, keed. Better luck next time. Like, in about 30 years, when -- just like Carter -- the Left in America somehow manages to convince folks here in the U.S. of A. that they've got their big boy pants on and can be trusted to sit at the adult table without spilling their Kool Aid all over said table.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I said it before and I will say it again - Hillary may take a shot at 2012. If I were a Lefty, that is the "Hope and Change" I would be seeking.

Pains me to say it, but she'd have been a much, much better President than this guy. "Walking disaster" is about the best grade I can give him right now. And I'm not saying the 'Pubs covered themselves in any glory, either, over the last few weeks. Good Lord, but what a hash-up both sides made of the debt "deal."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Oh, please. Your boy Clinton was dragged kicking and screaming to the dance by Gingrich and his fellow 'Pub rapists, who bent him over and forced him to do what shoulda been done in the first place. And Clinton and the first Bush before him were just riding a quarter-century long wave of prosperity brought about by Reagan, against whom Obama's trying to compare himself. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's a laugh. And you trotting out events from the Clinton era, to obscure and excuse away the COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAILURE OF THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY TO THIS POINT, is par for the course for the Left. "But, but, but...mommy!" Hahahahahaha!

Obama's going down like the Titanic, and you guys in the horn section of the band playing "Nearer My God to Thee" or whatever the hell it was they were really playing better grab some deck chairs, lash 'em together and bail out while you can or he's taking you down with him. It's painfully clear at this point that NOTHING is going to be able to be fixed until THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY IS OVER. You guys can't even see that he and his ideology are the problems because you're so invested in the idea of The One.

Nice try, though, keed. Better luck next time. Like, in about 30 years, when -- just like Carter -- the Left in America somehow manages to convince folks here in the U.S. of A. that they've got their big boy pants on and can be trusted to sit at the adult table without spilling their Kool Aid all over said table.

Are you drunk?

What exactly would you like the government to look like in your world? I can't figure out what people like you are actually trying to accomplish. If you were able to make the government over, what is it you don't like.

Or do you just like acting like a drunk 6 year old calling names and mocking?

Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YaHey wrote:
I can't wait until the right gets elected and saves us, cause the right has all the answers.

Certainly, it has more answers than the bereft-of-ideas Left (or "Progressive Left"). Face it, big guy: Your man has screwed the pooch in a myriad of ways. He's a rigid ideologue but he doesn't even have the spine or the taste for the fight. He totally caved to a small group of "towel-snapping crazies" from the Tea Party (according to Mo Dowd) and he didn't get one single thing out of the debt deal except some supposed promise to not have to revisit the issue during 2012, when he'll be raking in money from all you guilty liberal types, fat lotta good that's gonna do him. "Don't call my bluff, Eric!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

See, that's something you lefty types don't get: If you don't wanna put 'em up and slug it out -- like Obama obviously doesn't want to do -- then you're gonna lose every time. Problem for Obama and the Left is, there are plenty of folks on the conservative Right (notice I didn't say "Republican?") who understand the game the Left continually plays, ain't gonna take it any longer, and will fight and if the folks in Congress purporting to represent the conservative Right don't wanna do the job, then they'll be broomed, too. I told you before: Time for talk is over (except here, I suppose).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
YaHey wrote:

The "right" isn't even in the game. We only have the left (Democrats) and the other left (Republicans).
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Are you drunk?

What exactly would you like the government to look like in your world? I can't figure out what people like you are actually trying to accomplish. If you were able to make the government over, what is it you don't like.

I don't drink, smoke and I'm a vegetarian, so obviously if I'm on a drunk it's on the good feelings I'm getting in watching the full-on retreat by the Left and its nominal head, The One, that's all.

You're not getting it. Government's the problem in so many areas, that most of the folks like me want it out of our lives to a reasonable extent. We don't want it telling us what lightbulbs we can have, or what sort of insurance we HAVE to buy. We want it to work responsibly, to spend money we give it (and it's OUR money, not the government's) wisely and to limit itself to the activities that "the several states" don't do for themselves. Government's far too big, far too intrusive and far to quick to nanny state us back into a set of Dr. Dentons, but I suppose folks like you are comfortable with that, right? All on the premise that it's somehow doing something for most folks that they can't do for themselves, right? I don't have a problem with government when it's helping the helpless because that's a duty we all have, but I do have a serious problem with it helping the clueless, which is what it seems to be doing more and more of lately. That's a problem, bud. And government needs to unf@*k itself right smartly or we're going to do it for them.

I do like mocking, that's for sure. Especially mocking the obdurate and clueless, but if you're neither of those -- and just a Clinton fetishist, which I can live with -- then you've nothing to worry about, correct?
Last edited by: big kahuna: Aug 4, 11 10:12
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

I don thin' so Queeksdraw, Hillary is just a slightly smarter version of Obama.
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [Hubblesmith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The "right" isn't even in the game. We only have the left (Democrats) and the other left (Republicans).

Trust me, most of the groups I've been working with are just as mad at "the other Left" as they are with the "traditional Left." Like I said; most of 'em in the government right now are like baby diapers. They need to be changed because they're all full of you-know-what.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
j p o wrote:
Are you drunk?

I don't drink, smoke and I'm a vegetarian, so obviously if I'm on drunk it's on the good feelings I'm getting in watching the full-on retreat by the Left and its nominal head, The One, that's all.

You're not getting it. Government's the problem in so many areas, that most of the folks like me want it out of our lives to a reasonable extent. We don't want it telling us what lightbulbs we can have, or what sort of insurance we HAVE to buy. We want it to work responsibly, to spend money we give it (and it's OUR money, not the government's) wisely and to limit itself to the activities that "the several states" don't do for themselves. Government's far too big, far too intrusive and far to quick to nanny state us back into a set of Dr. Dentons, but I suppose folks like you are comfortable with that, right? All on the premise that it's somehow doing something for most folks that they can't do for themselves, right? I don't have a problem with government when it's helping the helpless because that's a duty we all have, but I do have a serious problem with it helping the clueless, which is what it seems to be doing more and more of lately. That's a problem, bud. And government needs to unf@*k itself right smartly or we're going to do it for them.

I do like mocking, that's for sure. Especially mocking the obdurate and clueless, but if you're neither of those -- and just a Clinton fetishist, which I can live with -- then you've nothing to worry about, correct?

So you've got nothing. That wasn't even much sound or fury but it certainly signified nothing.

The something I have to worry about is clueless dipshits running the country into a brick wall because somehow dumbassery has come into vogue.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:

Trust me, most of the groups I've been working with are just as mad at "the other Left" as they are with the "traditional Left." Like I said; most of 'em in the government right now are like baby diapers. They need to be changed because they're all full of you-know-what.

This being the case, what specifically is your beef with Ron Paul? Is it only his reluctance to kill muslims that turns you against him?
Quote Reply
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
JSA wrote:

I don thin' so Queeksdraw, Hillary is just a slightly smarter version of Obama.

She'd have at least cut a deal long before things got to the point they did over the last week, when it came to the debt "deal." I don't know about her supposed "foreign policy hawk" credentials because Lord knows she and her State Department have royally screwed things up pretty much around the world, and if she's just being a loyal footsoldier in executing Obama's own foreign policy "vision" (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) then she's proven herself to be just as hungry for power and prestige as anybody else.

I'm wondering how many people voted for The One back in 2008 and during the Dem primaries are now wishing they'd have voted for Hillary? She cleaned Obama's clock in the big states and it's only because he and his team gamed the caucus states that he managed to outlast her by clinging to the delegate lead they'd built up early in the primary season that he's even in the White House right now (always admitting that John McCain's piss-poor campaign and the generally piss-poor rep the 'Pubs had built up in the years before the 2008 election gave him a helping hand, too).

Now I hear The One's out on the campaign trail, saying his new focus is on "the economy and jobs." Good God...where was his focus before? On $36,000 a plate campaign fundraising dinners? On sucking up to my hermanos y hermanas over at La Raza? This guy's gotta go, plain and simple.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
[So you've got nothing. That wasn't even much sound or fury but it certainly signified nothing.

The something I have to worry about is clueless dipshits running the country into a brick wall because somehow dumbassery has come into vogue.

Oh, we've got plenty, but you wouldn't understand it anyway because you like what we're living through, that much is obvious. Dust the chalk off your fingertips, professore, and wake up. We've already hit the brick wall because the clueless dipshits (especially in the White House and the Senate) ARE running the country. What? You think things are looking up? If you do, you need to get back to third grade, or sommat, bud. Or go ride your bike some more and get better at the sport that probably brought you to these golden glades in the first place. You're in over your head here, stud.
Quote Reply

Prev Next