Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seeking sales agents for tri bike component business
Quote | Reply
Hello all,

We're seeking sales agents to help expand business to new territories.

We're a Canadian company that designs, manufactures and sells triathlon bicycle components.

We offer: new products, a social conscious business model, nurture fun and reward creativity

Please contact me if you, or some one you know would be interested.

Best regards, Tom

www.myWedgie.com
Last edited by: IronTom: May 17, 11 12:20
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking sales agents for tri bike component business [IronTom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. Let me know. lauriesironman@gmail.com. I am in the Atlanta area.
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking sales agents for tri bike component business [lauriesironman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got to change the currency to reflect U.S dollars on your web site. Can this fit on a road bike as well?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gulf Coast Tri 70.3 5-7-2011

"Get to living before your dead, or you soon will find, if your not pushing straight ahead you'll be left behind " - "The Bastard Suns"
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking sales agents for tri bike component business [Selder03] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Selder03,

Thank you for the input... we in the process of updating the pricing as well as adding new products.

Yes, the Wedgie can fit onto a road bike. We have to trim the leading edge so that it matches a round down tube (vs. the tear drop shape found on a tri-bike down tube).

Best regards and fast times,
Tom

www.myWedgie.com
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking sales agents for tri bike component business [IronTom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Tom,

I would be very interested in finding out more about this opportunity. Please contact me at jessica.brannigan@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are looking for sales agents outside U.S, please contact me at kasperbc90 @ gmail.com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Tom!

I am interested to know more about this opportunity as well. I can be reached at tri14multisport@gmail.com Thanks!!

Ryan

http://www.TeamRWB.org It's our turn!
Blazeman Warrior No. 387
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom,

I'm based in Australia. I'm interested.

Contact me on michael@integritysales.com.au

Michael
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
great looking product. best of luck
Quote Reply