Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What do you do with your hair?
Quote | Reply
I just got a new aero helmet and was wondering what is the right way to use it? Are you supposed to put your hair inside the helmet?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Re: What do you do with your hair? [marcia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wear my hair in a low ponytail w/ the aero helmet. Works fine.
Quote Reply
Re: What do you do with your hair? [Elsa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When my hair was too short for a low ponytail I did low pigtails. I don't think it was very aero. I couldn't fit my hair in under the helmet though...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine is long enough to french braid, and the end of the braid does fall outside the helmet but flat down my back. I suppose I could tuck the end of my braid up if I wanted it under the 'tail' of the helmet, but I don't know that it would make that much of a difference.
Quote Reply
Re: What do you do with your hair? [kmeris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Low pony. Was a long braid when longer, and a french braid when same length as now, but now is much more layered so won't stay in a french braid.

while we are on the subject- what does everyone do with their hair on the swim? somehow the ponytial with band doesn't fit well under a swim cap, so I just twist it up and put the band on my wrist. After the swim goggles and cap off, band onto hair. Other suggestions welcome.
Quote Reply
Re: What do you do with your hair? [triFP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a single long braid. I roll it up and put an elastic around the middle of the roll. Tuck it under my swim cap that way, and then the tail of my aero helmet covers it on the bike. The roll also keeps the braid from sticking to my sweaty arms on the run.

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I put my hair in 2 braids.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Low pony tail, now that it is longer. Low enough to fit under helmet, high enough to fit through hat and under swim cap.

mmm-mmm-Momo Charms
Handmade beverage charms, jewelry, and miscellanea

http://momocharms.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Re: What do you do with your hair? [maija] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
maija wrote:
I put my hair in 2 braids.

^^ this. pigtail braids don't interfere with centre-mounted helmet adjusters, but it still keeps the hair the hell out of my way.

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
On the swim, I don't really have a problem just low pony tail and stick it under the cap. If I put the pony tail to high i do have a harder time with the cap

---------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply