Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by tigerpaws
Last edited by: tigerpaws: May 30, 11 14:45
Re: Hello ladies of ST: Louis Vuitton Manhattan PM bag lust? [tigerpaws] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not interested in the bag but let me know if you find a buyer because I have two cheezy little Fendi and Prada purses that I will sell. I haven't used them in ages and are still in very good shape.

Quote | Reply
Sorry, my impulse spending falls way more into the range of sporting goods than handbags.

She might try to sell it on eBay. I'd advise getting it authenticated first, but that's usually where people looking for that type of bag go.

http://aclockworkmango.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hello ladies of ST: Louis Vuitton Manhattan PM bag lust? [LuvMyCrappyBike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea thanks.....we are going to head to fleabay next, but with all the ridiculous fees and whatnot we wanted to attempt an off ebay sale. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Hello ladies of ST: Louis Vuitton Manhattan PM bag lust? [tigerpaws] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we have a handful of high end purse consignment places here. I'm sure there are fees involved in that too, but just a thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Hello ladies of ST: Louis Vuitton Manhattan PM bag lust? [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea that was her first thought and she looked at a place at the mall last week: 50%. It's like eBay on steroids.
Quote Reply