Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri Tops
Quote | Reply
Hi girls. I have asked on this forum previously (as have others) about tri pants and have taken your great advice! What about tri tops?? I have a Zoot one and I also have a 2xu one, but am not 100%happy with either. I have a C cup so wear a sports bra underneath but also like to have an internal shelf bra. What tops have other girls found comfy for IM distance.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Tops [Mr + Mrs C.C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For HIM distance I have typically worn either a bike jersey if wearing tri shorts so wear a swim suit with the trishorts and wet suit on the swim and quickly zip the jersey on in transition or just wear the jersey under the wetsuit. I like to have a cap sleeve for sun protection on my shoulders (fair skinned) and most trishirts leave shoulders exposed. For shorter distances I like my trisuit by desoto, hope this helps.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Tops [Mr + Mrs C.C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i love the desoto carrera corset top. I'm a c cup (large c cup, maybe even d) and love it. It has a built in bra and good coverage. I like how it's higher in the front. This years version has pockets on the side, which for me is awesome. They aren't the easiest to get to, but if they are preloaded with a gel or two, I can get them out during the race, or if I'm out for a long run I can stuff some $$ in there. For me definitely better than tops w/o pockets.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Tops [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I totally agree w/ GhiaGirl. Love the corset top and love the two side pockets for my HIM races. I'm a C-cup too and the shelf bra is supportive enough to not need another bra. I had custom pockets put in previously and now it's pre-made this way - I couldn't be happier!

Tracy M. De Soto
Femme Designer/CFO/Attorney
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Tops [sdtrigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not necessarily a big chested girl but I recently picked up a tyr top for my first half iron man and absolutely loved it. It was a tank top and I wore a sports bra underneath it but was extremely comfortable.
Quote Reply