Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let's see your ride! [keg97] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the car. So much fun to drive even in the winter. The A6 is a great car also. My kids are older so a coupe is ok.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [inaba116] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I picked up that aero bottle from trisports.com after reading several good reviews about it:

http://www.trisports.com/...s-aero30-bottle.html

I also like the design and it appears to have had pretty good wind tunnel results, not that it matters much in my setup since I have the front end built up so high.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Eurorcr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eurorcr wrote:
I picked up that aero bottle from trisports.com after reading several good reviews about it:

http://www.trisports.com/...s-aero30-bottle.html

I also like the design and it appears to have had pretty good wind tunnel results, not that it matters much in my setup since I have the front end built up so high.

Sorry to interupt the thread but I thought you TorHans owners would like to know this. First thanks for purchasing the Aero 30 bottle. For those of you who have one and don't know we have recently redesigned the cover on the Aero 30 to be way more splash resistant. The covers will be available at Trisports and all of our retailers for free to all Aero 30 owners. Also we do have closed 'no cut' covers that can be used in training or when you do not need the fill on the go option. If you want a new cover sent to you email us at info@torhans, 'new cover' in the subject line.

Thanks,
Hans

Hans Bielat
TorHans LLC Co-Founder, Owner, Chief Innovation Officer
http://www.torhans.com
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Ted Striker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Purchased yesterday, first ride today and LOVE it. Kudos to my wife, who hasn't said a thing...which is a miracle considering I have one ride so far on the new tri-bike (it's been so miserable up here I've been taking the CX bike out on gravel road recon. rides).

Last edited by: QuadsofFURY: Apr 30, 11 14:14
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [barelysub4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here we are, the trusty old soloist. the best things about her are, obviously, the alter stem and the diabolo saddle.

there's that stem:

and that classy saddle (pushing 15 years old now, i think!):

the bike's about 6 years old now, i think, but has had some years off due to travel/illness. i'm still very happy with it and have raced and trained it in all kinds of distances/conditions.

-mike

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another Cervelo, my new 2009 R3, a fantastic ride!

------------------------------
Another IM in 2016 - hopefully..
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [barelysub4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice looking set up. How do you find the Attack bars? I have a set and came close to getting rid of them as the pads were too far forward for my forearm length so I was carrying a lot of tension in my arms and back. In the end I made a set of spacer things to move the pads back towards the steerer tube. Overall saddle nose to the end of extensions remained unchanged but the weight bearing point was closer to my elbows and I immediately gained more comfort, less load on my lower back and was able to lose some spacers for a lower riding position.
Last edited by: WappidWojj: May 2, 11 12:01
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [WappidWojj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Look 596, 2009 version.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [seismic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice saddle to bar drop. That bike is beautiful.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [dubd71771] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
P3SL

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dubd71771 wrote:

That is one of the slickest SC's I have seen yet, my own included. Where did you get the Hed decals made? Also, where did you get that matching bottle cage?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [drewmc3656] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That cage is an Elite Bottle cage, can be ordered at basically any bike shop and possibly in stock. I love 'em.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got the cages for like 12.99, there plastic, light and cheap :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [manitou820] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Cut the frame pump, removed the cage and zip-tied the exposed front cables to the frame for my first outdoor race of the season, beast is FAST!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Quantum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How f'n tall are you?

is that bike like a 61, but you need like a 70? =]

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
must be about 2' taller than the owner of the green SC a couple frames up...
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nebmot wrote:
How f'n tall are you?

is that bike like a 61, but you need like a 70? =]
Yup, 61cm frame. I'm 6'7", with abnormally long legs for somebody of that height (I wear 32/33x37/38 jeans). Definitely too tall for it (was very much informed of this in my "critique my fit" thread: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/..._reply;so=ASC;mh=25;, and the fact that my seat post is like 5 feet long).

Stack height on a P2SL is about as tall as anything else out there, save pre 2011 XL Plasmas, so I'm saving my dollars to buy a custom Tiemeyer frame, hopefully at the tail end of this season, or just after.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [seismic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gotta be my fave looking bike. These LOOK bikes are really something to look at.

http://longwaytogo-ironman.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [johanandbex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is my Tri bike, first year attempt at Tri June 11 will be a sprint. Bike number 2 is my Cross bike and I LOVE IT! I will try to paste my Road bike later

Teamfirefighter.com
Last edited by: firetigerr: May 4, 11 21:49
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [firetigerr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We can't see pictures on your computer, they have to put on a web server like flickr or something like that, then right click on them and copy image address. I see that your a mac user, if you have mobile me, you can upload to your gallery on mobile me then right click and copy the address.

After you have copied the address, you click the square icon box, and another window will open, you paste the url into that window and click ok.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Post deleted by firetigerr [ In reply to ]

Prev Next