Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by seanmjohnston
Last edited by: seanmjohnston: Jun 7, 10 13:58
Post deleted by seanmjohnston [ In reply to ]
Re: I'm available: Entry Level Civil Engineer (EIT) [seanmjohnston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tried applying overseas?

Australia is still undergoing a mining boom and there are lots of jobs for civil engineers in construction. seek and other sites to search.

I worked for McConnell Dowell, a fantastic company that has a good graduate program (they take graduates throughout the year but advertise at the middle and end of the year - just contact them), with lots of internationals (English, Scottish, Iranian etc).
Quote Reply
Re: I'm available: Entry Level Civil Engineer (EIT) [seanmjohnston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
www.usajobs.gov Lots of Recovery Work money being spent now and it may mainly be field work like inspections, etc, but it would still be a good start. I am a CE with 10 years of exp, great resume, etc and it still took me a while to find a job. About half of my CE friend from Florida or either out of work or had to move out of state for work. Some had to take a job doing something else for now just to make ends meet. I went to work with the National Park Service and I am loving it. Good luck in your search.

http://timeoutdoors.blogspot.com/
Photo Blog - App Trail Thru Hike March - Sept 2009

Quote Reply
Post deleted by seanmjohnston [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
seanmjohnston wrote:
Bump for an update. Accepted a great position with a Forbes top 100 company a month ago, really feel grateful and lucky.

Looks like this thread got a lot of looks, thanks for stopping by and I'm glad to see this section of the forum has traffic.

Hi everybody!

This forum is very useful. It make me thinking about some things. I'll return back.

We also find them more same at: Entry level

Best wishes.
Last edited by: hdblue: Apr 22, 11 18:09
Quote Reply