Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Free Swimsuits
Quote | Reply
I have some new and some slightly used suits that I want to pass on. I was going to post them in the classifieds, but I figure I'm giving them away and how many of us look at the classifieds for free swimsuits? If this is a problem, please move my post.

The suits are:

Brand new speedo size 30-pink- still has tags on it.
Slightly used speedo endurance fabric size 32- purple

Slightly used Splish very thin strap size 30- 'wonder woman suit' since this is very thin strap it fits a lot like a 32, especially across the chest area
A little more than slightly used Splish size 30-I will swim every day- probably fits more like a 32 because it's a bit stretched out

I also have a brand new Speedo Fastskin II suit. This is a women's size 28. I could barely squeeze into it (mostly my legs) when I was at race weight (130-135 and 5'10") the leg elastic cut into me. Not the fastest speed suit, but I wore a similar one just to reduce the drag of my tri clothes in the swim of a tri. This is all fabric and USAT/WTC legal. It's not really a speedsuit like the ones everyone talks about.

I'm giving these away for free, just pay shipping- usually $5-$7.
Last edited by: GhiaGirl: Mar 30, 11 22:20
Quote Reply
Re: Free Swimsuits [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the WonderWoman one and the pink speedo.

I have 2 suits at home that are new and I don't like because they're Endurance material. I'll put pics of those up and mail them to anyone who is interested. Great idea, GG!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have to have the enduro fabric suits because the pool I swim at is ultra clorinated-ugh- Hey GG, I'll shoot you a pm on the Speedo purple enduro suit and the Fastskin fabric tri suit :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where did you buy the Wonder Woman one?? I love it!! Also love the Swimming every day one?? Where did oyu get that one?? SO cute! :)
Quote Reply
Re: Free Swimsuits [Mr + Mrs C.C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the other splish "swim every day" Ive been dying to try their suits and this'll be a great way to try 'em out :D

Quote | Reply
If any are still available, please let me know! Super cute! How do you pm on this?!
Quote Reply