Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

All race courses are not created equal: OD power numbers
Quote | Reply
Some are 24 miles.

Some are 26 miles.

Some are actually 40k.

On average, what kind of power numbers are you putting up across the board for OD races, and what *range* of time do you expect that to get you?

ie: I typically hold ~275w and depending on the course expect to go between 1:01 and 1:04.
Quote Reply
Re: All race courses are not created equal: OD power numbers [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like your name, the question should really be what % of your FTP do you hold as we all have different weights and CdA's. I know, I know, it should really be % of FTP/CdA.

With that said, my one OD last year I was over 97% of FTP and then was reasonably cooked on the run but hung on for 34:xx I believe.

Quote | Reply
%FTP wrote:
Some are 24 miles.

Some are 26 miles.

Some are actually 40k.

On average, what kind of power numbers are you putting up across the board for OD races, and what *range* of time do you expect that to get you?

ie: I typically hold ~275w and depending on the course expect to go between 1:01 and 1:04.

Should we pull down our pants and compare dick length too?
Quote Reply
Re: All race courses are not created equal: OD power numbers [draketriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those aren't my numbers, just an example.
Quote Reply
Re: All race courses are not created equal: OD power numbers [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
24-26miles... I would try to go 90-92% FTP.

--
MyGearGarage - Track all your gear!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
%FTP wrote:

On average, what kind of power numbers are you putting up across the board for OD races

This question would make Macca sad

Helios Racing
Quote Reply
Re: All race courses are not created equal: OD power numbers [draketriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
draketriathlon wrote:
%FTP wrote:
Some are 24 miles.

Some are 26 miles.

Some are actually 40k.

Should we pull down our pants and compare dick length too?

LOL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
59:11 at 311 watts
Quote Reply