Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations Emilio. That is always a feather in your cap to have someone that prominent use your products. I was at the Pat's game Sunday night and wondered what Tom Brady was wearing under his jersey (I flew down to Boston for the weekend to catch the Bruins Saturday against the Cap's, the Celtics Sunday afternoon and the Pats and packers Sunday night).
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slight change in income....small I am sure....just a few hundred thousand a MONTH.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey Cath,

Hope is SF is treating you well.

There are number of other wetsuit companies that ventured into other markets so please share!

This is not our first venture into other markets. We have supplied Speedvests to a number of Ocean Lifeguard services, including Ventura Country and San Diego City Lifeguards. We also supplied Speedvests and Smart1 Bibshorts to Special Operations Forces Diver Protection Systems. They chose these because these pieces not only keep them warm, and they are easy to remove, but more importantly, they are really easy to put back on again once they are wet.

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [Deak] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Congrats to you man, you had a great weekend of sports! Jealous!

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [R10C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know it is sickening how much money they make.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 tSome of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them.

I feel so bad about this, where can I send a donation to ease Toms financial burden?
Last edited by: thetodd: Dec 22, 10 14:01
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [thetodd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well one place is to this address:

De Soto Triathlon Company
7584 Trade street
San Diego, CA, 92121

for your donation you will receive a free T1 First Wave Wetsuit*

*donation must be $560.00 minimum.

Emilio De Soto II
Last edited by: Emilio: Dec 22, 10 14:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Gary Guyton's comment - "We have pace heaters between our shoulder pads" - must be referring to warming units in each of the three spine pockets of the Skin Cooler long-sleeve top!
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [bleakbardfields] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The downside to this thread is that you just lost every potential sale to pouty and petulant Jets fans.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha ha ha, good comeback, nicely done.

Quote | Reply
Very interesting stuff. Emilio, I am curious if they ordered the Concept 5 or the regular First Wave. Also, do you know if they ordered using the usual size chart or maybe went up a size? Congratulations, I am sure the playoffs will see plenty of your T1's.
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [sbhno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They all ordered the T1 First Wave Pullover, the one pictured above. They all ordered according to my personal recommendation, which was consistent to the size chart.

Emilio De Soto II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowtwitch has made it to ESPN. This thread was referenced in an article about players in one sport who wear equipment from another.

http://sports.espn.go.com/...ark_football_helmets

Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [j_reese_22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea, except they refer to it as a "surfing wetsuit"

The new triathlon = Surf, Skate, Blade!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [BubbaKeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BubbaKeg wrote:
Yea, except they refer to it as a "surfing wetsuit"

The new triathlon = Surf, Skate, Blade!!!

As i said in the other thread about it, people use them as surfing wetsuits also. In addition a lot more people know what surfing is compared to what a triathlon is.
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [draketriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm glad to see that a quarterback has the mobility in the T1, to be honest, my only hold back is getting the darn thing off. I dunno if I could pull one over my head without cramping coming out of the water lol, but seriously . . . at least my helix i can just peel down. I'm a desoto fan, just not sold . . .
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [mjcrna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've never heard of that being a problem. I've been in one for 5 years now, I think, and have never had an issue with getting it off. Its just as fast as any other wetsuit in the removal department. But if you ever want to try it remember de soto has a money back guarantee on it.
Quote Reply
Re: Some of the highest paid pros are wearing T1 Wetsuits and they are paying full price: Tom Brady is one of them. [draketriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True on the money back! I'll likely give it a go!
Quote Reply

Prev Next