Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

19.1g of insurance...
Quote | Reply
They're back... And they've gained weight - up 8g.
In response to many requests, I've done another run of chain catchers (30 this time). They are a new design that addresses some issues people had with the original model. The new design is adjustable – a couple of people had to bend the first model a bit to get a proper fit – not any more - there are now two mounting holes and the bottom part has a slot to move back and forth as needed. Oh yes, and they also come in colors! (However, there are no guarantees on how durable the color will be. They’re painted right after sanding with an aluminum specific primer, then top coated. I researched the coloring problem a lot and there is no really good way for a small shop to properly anodize or powder coat aluminum… too many really toxic chemicals involved) I also had to raise the price as they are quite a bit more involved to make.
As before, if you want one, send me a PM - with your real name and address - and I’ll ship one (or more) out to you the next business day (except between Christmas and New Years – I’ll be out of town visiting grandkids). You can pay with PayPal after receiving it. And if you don't want it after all, just send it back. Postage is $1.39. The new price is $25 in brushed aluminum and $30 in colors, including two SS screws, washers and a 3mm hex key. I’ll only be coloring them in response to an order, so there will be a day or two extra wait for colored pieces (while the paint dries...). The new prices do include shipping and still are much less expensive than those from the big online retailers.

Colors: What you see is what you can get...

Here's one installed on my bike:

Remember Luddites are people too...
Quote Reply
Re: 19.1g of insurance... [tdstegner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent....

"Hold on, you run a marathon AFTER you ride your bike?!?....oh, you people are just insane"......(my Mom)

Rockin' the W in 2013!! Wattie Ink Elite Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...
Still have a few left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Bump...
Still have a few left.

I can't pm you, can you send me an e-mail at baja216 at yahoo dot com?

Thank You
Quote Reply