Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [wckid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Profile Bionik 2 wet suit Regularly $419

Closeout $89 + free shipping all sizes in stockhttp://catalog.bicycleoutfittersindy.com/...ist.cfm?category=194[/reply[/url]]

Could this be a "banned wetsuit" because of the 7mm collar??

I wondered that as well but since the rules change doesn't go into effect until 2013, I figured why not buy it and use it for a couple of years. Two years at $89 is a heck of a deal in my opinion.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not to change the thread direction, but whats the new rule in 2013? No 7mm collar? Buying my first and this deal looks awesome, even with shipping to Canada.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [Stayne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this a hot deal?
25% off everything, including mavic open pro powertaps at trisports.com

Mavic Open Pro 32-hole w/ ant+ Powertap Elite - 750
Mavic Open Pro 32-hole w/ ant+ Powertap Pro - 900
Mavic Open Pro 32-hole w/ ant+ Powertap SL - 1125

Front matching for SL - 190.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [Stayne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Not to change the thread direction, but whats the new rule in 2013? No 7mm collar? Buying my first and this deal looks awesome, even with shipping to Canada.

Any part of the wetsuit cannot have neoprene thicker than 5 mm. Not sure how they will be enforcing it. Not gonna worry about it until it happens. As far as the collar being 7 mm, not sure how that's gonna give the athlete any advantage over one who has a thinner collar.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
As far as the collar being 7 mm, not sure how that's gonna give the athlete any advantage over one who has a thinner collar.

The thicker collar will keep your head higher in the water, thus giving you better body position.

Lewis
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [Lactic Achole] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
As far as the collar being 7 mm, not sure how that's gonna give the athlete any advantage over one who has a thinner collar.

The thicker collar will keep your head higher in the water, thus giving you better body position.

Makes sense to me. New there must've been a good reason. Thanks for chiming in. Profile says it will help keep water out too and DesertDude's review said it was the most comfortable collar out of several wetsuits he reviewed.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [tootalltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.bicycleoutfittersindy.com

Coupon code " cybermonday " 25% OFF + free shipping

many exclusions apply including sales items, closeouts, and trainer combo paks.

another code for Kurt Kinetic Road Machine is A96436 20% OFF and it works on other stuff too

KK RM $319
- 20%
= $255 + free ship ...crazy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually, if the collar makes any difference, it would make body position worse. It would raise the upper body, thus lowering the legs and increasing drag. But really, the buoyancy of 2mm difference on the collar is pretty negligible compared to the weight of a person inside the wetsuit. I don't know what their rationale is for using the 7mm collar, but I can't imagine it is for neck buoyancy.

In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Makes sense to me. New there must've been a good reason. Thanks for chiming in. Profile says it will help keep water out too and DesertDude's review said it was the most comfortable collar out of several wetsuits he reviewed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's ours:
http://trisports.com/

25% Off almost everything.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where's the free shipping and why don't you carry Cee Gee pads for Vision Tech bars? I need to get a pair.

18x Ironman, 3x Hawaii
US Army (Ret.), Vietnam Vet ('71-'72)
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [IronRod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have four models in stock. Here is the link:

http://www.trisports.com/cee-gees-cushy-pad.html

In certain banners and geographical areas, when your browser loads, you will get a "Free Shipping" coupon. It is detemined by geography. I see one on my browser now logging on in this region (I'm in our office in Tucson, Arizona).

If you don't see a Free Shipping banner use the coupon code:

SBSHP-W

on orders over $99 on non-sale items. If you use the 25% off pricing on anything it disables the shipping code, so you have to chose either/or. Usually you are better off taking the 25% off.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Tom for the info.

18x Ironman, 3x Hawaii
US Army (Ret.), Vietnam Vet ('71-'72)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem. If you have questions call Betty or Tyler in customer service. They are going wild right now!

888 293 3934

My office is across from the customer service guys and the phone alarms have been a wall of sound all morning.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unbelievable deal on the cd0.1 w 7900! Too bad I'm a tall/narrow guy. Is that white one a 2009 frame?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [skinnybike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zoot Tri Tank on bonktown,com 8.99$

Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [GMAN 19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
25% off orders over $99 at Trisports.com, many exclusions apply.http://www.trisports.com/email-special.html[/reply[/url]]

I just dropped some shoelaces in to my cart at trisports. During checkout I was surprised to see that UPS ground shipping was just shy of $13.00.

Stay away from TriSports.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [jyeager] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom already hooked you up buddy.

If you don't see a Free Shipping banner use the coupon code:

SBSHP-W

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I called over to customer service and they mentioned the "Free Shipping" banner should have been pulled down prior to the Cyber Monday sale. I think they will fix it when the marketing crew comes in around 9:00 AM local.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [jshulse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cyber Monday is now officially the best day of the year. I just scored a brand new '09 P3 frame for $1440 w/ free 2 day shipping. Are you freakin kidding me??

Art's Cyclery is AWESOME!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [DAGMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a killer deal. I see they have it for $1,999 (a great deal) so how did you get it for over $500 less than advertised?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [drp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are running 10% off right now so that brought it down to $1800. I asked Chris @ Art's if I could buy it using their gift cards that they have for 20% off today (never hurts to ask). The man came through for me! That is some mad customer service there. They will have a repeat customer for sure.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? [rexcoltrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Performance has Reynolds Strikes for $799.99. If I wasn't getting a powertap I think I would be all over that.

http://www.performancebike.com/..._10551_1103223_-1___

What do you think is this a good wheelset to train and race? Or is the Renn 58 a better choice for about a hundred bucks more?

http://www.rennmultisport.com/~rennmem/store/commerce.cgi?product=58clincher
Quote Reply

Prev Next