Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [IronMike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The water's gonna be crowded at IMC. I'd quit but they have my money. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Frenchman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have flea bites all over my ankles from playing in the dirt and they itch like a mf'r, but my dog doesn't have them because he takes flea meds. WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I spent valuable time in the shower getting my clean on, and then step outside in Atlanta heat and start pouring sweat again, wahhhhh wahhhhh wahhhhhhh!

So glad this thread is back.

Jonathan
USA Triathlon Coach/Adventure Extraordinaire
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JohnnyEndurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is how bad my bike split was as Lake Stevens: Sister Madonna Buder beat me on the bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I train six days per week and have a sleeping problem that causes me to wake up three times per night (at nearly the same times every night). I am sooooo tired all the time. The doctor just prescribed me sleeping pills to see if it helps but after reading the side effects, I am more worried about the cure than the disease! (some of the Side effects: rashes, sleep walking, not knowing that you woke up in the middle of the night and drove, prepared meals, called people on the phone)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lost my AG by .6s this past weekend

f'ing no pass zones when you are behind the only other person in there and they are going 2mph trying to get their shoes off....waahhh
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jheebner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn't PR BC I got a flat. WWWAAAHH!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jdixo002] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2010 has sucked. See my previous post from the spring about my injuries and missed races. The list below is my new set of complaints.

I was laid off 5.5 months ago and I still don't have a job. WAAAAAAAHHHHH

My husband was laid off last week and he doesn't have a job either. WWAAAHHHH

I just sold my bike because I haven't been riding it and I can pay my mortgage with the $ I got for it. She was beautiful. WWAAAHHH!!!!

Fucking 2010. I hate you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The LR hasn't been as much fun lately, 'cause it's all political threads, and barely any women posting there.

Waaahhh!

-----
Over 4.5 years bike crash free.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [xraycharlie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah, and my cat died.

I'll come over and play in the LR with the rest of the non-triathletes more often.

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I saw that. Wish I'd said something at the time. Was in the middle of a health scare with my own favorite cat right then.

Oh, and BTW: I crashed my bike, and broke my wrist a little, and missed a bunch of good riding in the warm weather, and had to do my last few races undertrained.

Waaaaaahhhh!

-----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It has been a rough year for Slowtwitch pets. I was going to start a memorial thread but I would have been bawling my eyes out if I had.

You jinxed yourself by tracking how many days you have been crash free. Is this crash a good story?

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, one bright spot with the ST pets is that our cat is still alive and kicking and stealing bacon.

Bike crash: Sadly, there was little entertainment value with this one. Just wet pavement. Full story here:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...rm%20hamate;#2937074

I actually did race Timberman, though.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=2960901;search_string=limp%20wristed%20timberman;#2960901

So yeah, I must have jinxed myself with the crash counter. Just took three years to catch up to me. Or maybe I'm just always either in a state of just having crashed, or getting ready to crash again.

-----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are too many cry baby biatches on Slowtwitch Waaaaaahhh!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was riding my bike home from work and some youths rolled down the window and called me Lance Armstrong in a sarcastic tone... Whhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhhh...

I don't see how that is funny or clever... Whhhaaaaaaahhhhhhh....

I couldn't catch up to them... Whhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Baaroom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I crushed my A race....3 weeks ago.

Now I'm depressed and don't know what to do!?!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got hypothermia and DNF'ed for the first time ever yesterday...WAAHHHHH!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
some guy "rode" the 14 mi bike course in 26 min and beat me by 3 min. He then went on to accept my ag award. I didn't know about this until the results were posted the next day. wwwaaaaahhhh!!

the RD didn't post the race results till the next day - wwwaaaaaaahhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually raced the last 400m of an "C" race and tweaked my hamstring and now I'm worried I've blown my training for my upcoming "A" race.

WAAAAAHHH!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [masterslacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A squirrel jumped out of the woods and into my front wheel. Broken clavicle, torn miniscus, partially torn acl...been out for ten weeks

WWhhhhhhahaaahhhh.

I have also gained 12 lbs!

Whhahahhahahaaaawwwwaaaahahaaaaaaa

The squirrel did not make it and I am an animal lover...

wwhwhahhahahhaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahahhhaaaaawwwaaahhaaaswwaaa

-------------------------------------------------
"Marco [Pantani], why are you such a strong climber? To shorten my pain".
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ndenezzo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm worried the same is going to happen to me at Syracuse 70.3 this Sunday! -- if my hands and feet are too cold, I'm going to be too cold to want to ride fast! I'm going to have a ~10 minute T1 time putting on all those clothes to stay warm enough! Waaaahhhh!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [cyfac06] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chainpin posted something in the wrong forum and the biatches have become Bee-yoo-chez

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a tummy ache.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have a tummy ache.

I think something's going around. I had one Monday in the wee hours that woke me up into sleep paralysis. Uck.

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. -Enzo Ferrari
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bah Humbug] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got chick'd and fattie'd on the same run.

Cruising along at 7:30 pace and a tiny woman runs past me. Puts :30 on me in .3miles. Yes she was running sub 6:00 and top it off she was not even breathing hard.

About 2 min later some dude with a huge gut flopping up and down, love handles that were NFL lineman size blows by me. At least he sounded like he was running fast.

I officially quit running.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had best-ever training heading into recent IM. F'd up both feet badly on final long run three weeks out. WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

No running at all last 3 weeks, lots of foot pain, boots on legs at night, ice, massage, etc. WAAAHHHH!!!

Race day comes - perfect weather, ride strong bike and get off bike to run and ........WAAHHHH!!! - I end up gimping around on the run course... and blow what would have been a monster PR.

I'm getting older....everyday in fact .... WAAAHHH!!!

My feet still hurt like heck... WAAHHH!!!

With work/life/age/etc., very unlikely I'll ever be able to hit this fitness level again .... WAAHHH!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next