Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What's the best Tri bike for the money for under $2500
Quote | Reply
I know one that fits me best but as far as getting the most bang for the buck (components and what not). I am going to be doing olympics and HIM in the future so looking to upgrade.
Last edited by: trigu: Sep 11, 10 17:45
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best bike for the money for under $2500 [trigu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you want a tri bike (not a road with clip-ons) I cant see how you could go wrong with a Felt B14/16 or a Cervelo P1/P2. Or even a Specialized Transition Comp can be had at your price point. Lots of good bikes available especially this time of year. If you have a hard time deciding, buy the one you get the best deal on or the one that looks the nicest to you (all else regarding fit being the same).
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best bike for the money for under $2500 [trigu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cervelo Soloist Team/S1 etc...does both road and tri great!
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best Tri bike for the money for under $2500 [trigu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Trek Speed Concept 7.0 (when it comes out): http://www.trekbikes.com/...pt_7/speedconcept70/

You could save a bit more and go with the SC2 (same aerodynamics, but an Alum. frame).

They are the purple line:

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Last edited by: Titanflexr: Sep 11, 10 19:43
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best Tri bike for the money for under $2500 [trigu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cervelo P2, I know guys who've gotten the P3 for $3k so I'm sure you could find a P2 for your price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelo P2, Felt, Specialized are my top 3...
Quote Reply
Re: What's the best bike for the money for under $2500 [53x12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Or even a Specialized Transition Comp can be had at your price point..."

I got a very lightly used 2009 Transition Pro full DA for $2200 off the bay. In my very humble opinio, there is little limit to what you can get for $2500 if you are a patient shopper and don't mind having a few hundred miles on the bike when you get it.
Quote Reply