The store will be located at Festival Park.
Staff will be paid $12/hour. All staff must submit required tax forms and proof of identification prior to work shifts. All staff must attend a mandatory staff orientation meeting at the end of the shift on Thursday, July 15 from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Below are the days and shifts for which staff is needed; you may work both shifts in the same day:
Thursday July 15, 2010
SHIFT 1: 10am - 6pm
MANDATORY MEETING: 6pm - 7pm
Friday July 16, 2010
SHIFT 1: 7am - 3pm
SHIFT 2: 11:30am - 7:30pm
Saturday July 17, 2010
SHIFT 1: 8:30am - 4:30pm
SHIFT 2: 3:00pm - 11pm
Sunday July 18, 2010 (RACE DAY)
SHIFT 1: 6:30am - 5pm
To APPLY, please respond to this ad via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to Doug Coulthart as soon as possible. Positions fill up quickly, so be sure to act fast!
1. Full Name
2. Phone number
3. Email address
4. The SPECIFIC SHIFTS you are able to work. The more, the better!
6. Are you familiar with the sport of triathlon or sport of cycling?
7. Are you familiar with Ironman Racine 70.3?
8. Do you have retail experience?
9. Why do you think you'd be a good person to hire for this position?