Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Allez Pro with Disk and 404
Quote | Reply
New Condition Specialized Allez Pro.

As stock except for the bars and shifters. Bar end shifters. Visiontech alu basebar and clip on. I can get sti and drop bars if you want a road rocket. For the price, will include am classic carbon wheels. deep(404) rim and black hubs spokes. also included is a renn disk and the stock ksyrium elites. OR instead of the elites, bontrager race x lites. I am asking 3700 for the whole shebang. extra 350 if you want sti and drop bars as well. otherwise no charge for one or the other. the bike has 1 race and a few training rides on it. was more of a project than a bike. the disc has 40 miles on it and it tubular. disc and am classics will include tufo s3 lite tires. am classic wheels have been raced only. about 14 races this year. no rain. total of around 400-500 miles. ksyriums have been ridden in the parking lot.

good condition bike. i would like to sell it all together but will take offers for bits and pieces.

make me an offer.

thanks

let me know if more pics would do the trix
Last edited by: trijunior: Jan 2, 05 17:56
Quote Reply
Would you consider just disk? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling just the renn disk and if so what are you asking?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Would you consider just disk? [MTMTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
575 tubie shimano.

with no cassette, i have plenty of 9 speed for a deal if you need one, and new s3 lite 215 gram tire, 310$. you ship.

thanks

jared
Quote Reply
Re: Would you consider just disk? [trijunior] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I was going to purchase a new Renn 575-is this still available?

Darcy

Darcy
Last edited by: imtri-ing: Jan 4, 05 4:44
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Allez Pro with Disk and 404 [trijunior] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're pics didn't show..can you re-post them.
Thanks

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: Would you consider just disk? [imtri-ing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Allez Pro with Disk and 404 [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have tried. maybe someone can help me out with the posting part. I can email them to you if you give me your email though.

thanks

jared
Quote Reply