Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let's see your ride! [Mach5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thats a custom paint made by a lisbon bike store. yes the frame is a taiwaneese frame and yes it looks really nice :D

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally got the nice wheels to a decent backdrop...

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ProudMOPer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fan-frickin'-tastic! Great bike and back drop.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is a really awesome picture.

1 Question...ok well a few questions!
What do you keep in the Aero bottle on back? How do you access it? How does it stay in place?

How do you like the Rotor rings?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [simpy16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.

The aero bottle was a bit of a project. I first wrapped the seatpost in lots of electrical tape, then clamped 2 binder clips to make a flat surface (I removed the silver tab things). I drilled some small holes in the cage and just zip tied it to the seat post. Here is a close-up...

The bottle clips into the cage ok, but still flew off when hitting bumps, so I installed a velcro strap I had kicking around.

I like the aero kit. It holds a mini pump/CO2 inflator (by Genuine Innovations), 2 CO2 cartridges, multi tool, patch kit, and a tube.

Q-rings are ok. Don't expect them to do miracles, I use it to lessen the stress on my knee (miniscus removed). It does muck up my drive train a bit. I am thinking of taking it off to see if it is a placebo.
Last edited by: ProudMOPer: May 25, 10 21:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

I'm a triathlete from europe and posting my first pic here, nice to see yuor nice weapon's here ...... but I'm a bit oldfashioned, like to drive with those D-A 16-speed shifter's ..... old Topline's and Flite's, Syntace has been my nro. 1 last 16 y. as far as cockpit is conserned.

Here is a frame which were planned/engineeded firstly in Finland, and then a short 'run' were made in China, I've loved the outlook of the frame since mid 90's when my
one friend did have one as a support ...... as yuo can see this is in a project level still ....... a 'small' task is to achieve the place for saddle .... B-)

But as yuo can see it's UCI non legal ...... but doesn't matter while I'm a agegroupper and all ( those wery few) race's (of mine which I'm attend to do) are non drafting (I'm free to have 'what ever' machine).

wishes:steelman

Last edited by: steelman_2: May 27, 10 13:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Here is my latest setup: P2C (Dura-Ace) with new HED H3's
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [steelman_2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you would benefit from a seat
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [djciii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, yuo're right, plan for seatattachement is done, I'm up to get a call coming weekend ( about ordered aluminiumpart's/hand made ) and then the 'show' will begun ..... hope do NOT destroy this piece of art .... ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautiful!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [JedReese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1500 wheels and $25 brake levers with no return spring...come on now!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [JedReese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank's for yuor comment ! !

All of us are not so familiar with these new model's coming from the big producer's, I think this AFH is wery beautiful with nice curve's ..... The picture does not justice the frame, it's looking stunning with the twill + clearcoting finishing, it's not a weight weenie, 1620 gramm's net + something more with coming seatholder 'arrangement'. But in triathlon all gramm's are not so important (while the speed is more os less constant), aerodynamic's and expecially wheelset is more important. At least for me 'old bastard' .... B-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing compared to most of the other bikes here.. But I love it :) Hoping to upgrade to a B12 in the near future.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is my new Ridley Damocles, sister to Pozzato's race bike. Its fast, and it sleeps in my bed with me.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/...ND4/s640/goodone.jpg

Yeah I guess you have to click the link (gasp).
Last edited by: worldonastrng: May 29, 10 12:19
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [worldonastrng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My 2010 TCR1

http://i45.tinypic.com/29f2fzm.jpg
Last edited by: doddzy: May 30, 10 2:57
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [doddzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Not mine, a friends from Cebu.
Had the parts custom painted.
According to owner, 95% complete...still needs the red pads.
I need sunglasses looking at this bike.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [campled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No red or white spokes?!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [:D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm wondering if he is going to actually ride it? its becoming more art than bike.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My recently finished bike, it is actually a Trek frame, repainted with Lemond livery for the KBS team. I was lucky enough to get it for a good deal and had a lot of the parts already laying around. These pics were before a stem switch which added a little bit of height to my aero bars which made it just a wee bit more comfortable on the long rides. These are just some old wheels I had to put my 10 speed cassette onto... my roadie is 9, so these work ok for training.

-----------------------------
Full disclosure: Zwift, former Zipp and SRAM Design Engineer
Last edited by: karl_a_hall: May 31, 10 12:40
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [campled] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's pretty nice...but I feel like it could be more balanced aesthetically by some strategic black. Just a few inches of black bar tape. Black saddle rather than white. And black tires.

As it is, it looks like someone just went to the parts pages and ordered anything that was red or white just because it was red or white. And had the other parts painted red or white.

Anyway...that's just my unwanted $.02
Quote Reply
Post deleted by karl_a_hall [ In reply to ]
Re: Let's see your ride! [karl_a_hall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
me thinks he was speaking to the pic in campled's post, not your ride.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [tri-tele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
makes sense... the photobucket pics wern't loading in my browser, so I didn't even see that very interesting white bike... thanks for helping me out tri-tele.

-----------------------------
Full disclosure: Zwift, former Zipp and SRAM Design Engineer
Last edited by: karl_a_hall: May 31, 10 13:36
Quote Reply

Prev Next