The store will be located near the finish line at Clinton State Park.
Staff will be paid $12/hour. All staff must submit required tax forms and proof of identification prior to work shifts. All staff must attend a mandatory staff orientation meeting on Thursday, June 3 from 6:00 pm 7:00 pm.
Below are the days and shifts for which staff is needed:
Tuesday June 1, 2010
SHIFT 1: 12pm 7:00pm
Wednesday June 2, 2010
SHIFT 2: 8:00am 6:00pm
Thursday June 3, 2010
SHIFT 1: 10am 6pm
MANDATORY MEETING: 6:00 pm 7:00 pm
Friday June 4, 2010
SHIFT 1: 7am 3pm
SHIFT 2: 10:30am 6:30pm
Saturday June 5, 2010
SHIFT 1: 7:00am 3:00pm
SHIFT 2: 1:30pm 7:00pm
Sunday June 6, 2010
SHIFT1: 6:30am 3:30pm
SHIFT2: 2:00pm 10:00pm store tear down in afternoon
To APPLY, please respond to this ad via email with the following information to email@example.com as soon as possible. Positions fill up quickly, so be sure to act fast!
1. Full Name
2. Phone number
3. Email address
4. The SPECIFIC SHIFTS you are able to work. The more, the better!
6. Are you familiar with the sport of triathlon or sport of cycling?
7. Are you familiar with Ironman Kansas 70.3? Have you worked this event in the past?
8. Do you have retail experience?
9. Why do you think youd be a good person to hire for this position?