Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Available: sales/marketing senior account manager
Quote | Reply
I sold about 1.2MM in advertising and tradeshow sponsorships last year at 8%, but there is little opportunity for growth in my current territory/position. So I'm looking for a new challenge preferably in the Atlanta area. I don't feel particularly tied to my current industry (although it's pretty fun) and view sales as an easily transportable skill. Would love to move into sales management.

Currently travel 6-8 nights a month. Sales are high volume, B2B, and relationship driven.

If you have such a position available please check my resume on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lonniemilligan

Please don't contact my current employer for a reference. I don't need a new job urgently but employers have a way of changing that if they find out you're looking.

And since it's a tri forum, perhaps it's relevant to mention I'm an IM finisher and frequent racer. But if the job requires a minimum swim split I'm probably not your man!
Quote Reply
Re: Available: sales/marketing senior account manager [wonder bread] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have a way that you can make more money pt in sponsorship. if you are interested let me know.

Douglas
www.multisportpartners.com
Quote Reply
Re: Available: sales/marketing senior account manager [DouglasMSP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Doug. I couldn't find a way to contact you directly through your slowtwitch account so I found your email on the MSP website. Just sent you a message.
Quote Reply