Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

wanted: web commerce manager
Quote | Reply
Were looking for someone to lead our foray into web commerce. Keep our website up to date, and at the top of search engines... Do whatever necessary to drive traffic to the site. Interface with purchasing/shipping etc to ensure orders are filled in a timely manner. You will be the CZAR of all things online...

Experience required. would web programming, illustrator and photo shop experience. We are a small growing company with excellent benefits, and we're in SAN DIEGO, so it's not a bad place to train/race either. It's a fun place to work, but it is WORK. Those not willing to work hard, please don't waste our time or yours.

if interested please contact me at your earliest convenience. pm me

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

http://www.momentbicycles.com (NOTE: This poster owns Moment Bicycles).
Quote Reply
Re: wanted: web commerce manager [JTIV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My company runs SEO and SEm campaigns for clients all over the country. We can drive traffic to your site and even track every phone call, email, and web event. Give us a call 817-645-9414 or check out our site @ www.nationaldirectemedia.com. Tell them Scott sent you. Ask for Greg
Last edited by: rideascott: Jan 29, 10 9:15
Quote Reply