Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hi, I'm new!
Quote | Reply
Hello! My name is Sarah Beth and I'm just introducing myself and checking out the forum. I did two triathlon sprints last year (including my very first triathlon), and hoping to do more this year and increase distance. I'm originally from FL, but currently live in Naples, Italy working in the Navy band. Does anyone else live overseas?
Quote Reply
Re: Hi, I'm new! [eskimokiss80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Welcome Sarah! What a cool job. I live in Corvallis, OR which seems like another country sometimes. We have awesome recycling, tons of organic food, and lots of hippies and granola types. It's cool and annoying all that the same time! I hope you enjoy the forum and post frequently. What is the triathlon scene in Italy like?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Sarah i am new too, welcome and good luck with the training, I like you did 2 sprints last year, spent the winter traing fo a HM and working on strength, enjoy Italy, look forward to see you on the forum.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Sarah Beth. You'll find a wide range of experience levels here. Some have done multiple Ironmans, other just planning their first sprint. Feel free to ask anything you want, we have no shame here :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
welcome - there's a great deal to be learned here! :)

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
welcome - there's a great deal to be learned here! :)

... and a great deal of bullsh*t. It's a good place!

And hello.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Hi, I'm new! [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
true, but probably a bit less BS in here than the general forum ;)

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
Hi! I am new to this forum too! I finished my first sprint tri this past summer and loved it. I am now training for my first olympic tri this upcoming summer. I'm looking forward to getting some tips from the experienced triathletes.
Quote Reply
Re: Hi, I'm new! [hhoffman13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi...I am new too. Welcome to the forum. I am currently training for Ironman Lake Placid, first full. Good luck to you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi ladies,
Seems like a good day to say hello, I've been lurking for a while but haven't posted more than once or twice in the main forum, and not yet in "the womens." My name is Chris, I'm doing my first Olympic distance in March but Ironman #5 in August (Louisville) and #6 in November (Florida). I know, backwards ;)

I live on Sanibel in SW Florida... anybody else from around here? Fort Myers? Naples? Would love to find some strong gals to train with. Getting ready for a great season!
Quote Reply