Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: re:my bike [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: re:my bike [sarahh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hi, i am a stay at home mom, so there are times when i just find it so hard to get time to fit my running in(hubby works away 4days a week), anyway he bought me a treadmill, i also have a bike trainer getting lots of bike time. So anyway i know i have to get my run time in so had to make a choice new Triathlon bike was going to get the QRoo or treadmill.
Now i have decided to get some new tires and tape for my bike looking for hot pink any body know were i can get them also want pink hoods to match the grip tape thanks in advance
sarah
Last edited by: trackie clm: Jan 25, 10 14:23
Quote Reply
Re: re:my bike [Amstel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Hi, i am a stay at home mom, so there are times when i just find it so hard to get time to fit my running in(hubby works away 4days a week), anyway he bought me a treadmill, i also have a bike trainer getting lots of bike time. So anyway i know i have to get my run time in so had to make a choice new Triathlon bike was going to get the QRoo or treadmill.
Now i have decided to get some new tires and tape for my bike looking for hot pink any body know were i can get them also want pink hoods to match the grip tape thanks in advance
sarah

are you being mean????

Were you drunk when you wrote this thread?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: re:my bike [sarahh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amstel loves coming over here, being mean then complaning about the Womens forum. Skip right over his posts.

You may find what you are looking for a www.teamestrogen.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: re:my bike [Amstel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
man, quit being an asshole
Quote Reply