Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

And sto.....
Quote | Reply
PODIUM for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic! Especially after Friday when you said you weren't sure if you could run or not.

Congratulations!

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: And sto..... [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeeettt!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WOOOHOOOO!!!! Way to go sto!!!! That's wicked awesome girl!

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: And sto..... [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats! Great job!
Quote Reply
Re: And sto..... [determination] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Cathy. Great to see you Saturday.

I'm not sure where that race came from, maybe 2 years of frustrated aggression after my back surgery, who knows. All I know is I felt AMAZING out there all day long. After the debacle at IMC in August, I was prepared to put away my Kona / podium dream and be at peace with the decision. When the body won't go anymore, there is not alot you can do but accept it and move on. Anyhow, like I said, I never had even the slightest twinge of muscle spasms, cramps, problems that laid me out at IMC. I felt like a I had the body of my 30 year old self out there Sunday. Not having any expectations help me just stay focused on myself all day. I had NO idea what my position was, what my splits were (except bike, and I freaked myself out big time when I was 5:27 at 110 miles, I figured I blew it), but my friends told me I was 4th off the bike. I kept waiting for the stampede to come pass me on the run, but it never happened.

Anyhow, I shocked myself, my friends and family with what race. Beyond my wildest thoughts. I'm totally psyched, and ready to train hard for some 1/2's next year.

Race report is in the works

Sue
Quote Reply
Re: And sto..... [sto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great job! Sometimes it's when we least expect it that our greatness takes us by surprise....congrats on having fun out there!

AW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congrats Sue! That's amazing!! Looking forward to the RR.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wa-hoo! It sounds like you had an amazing day. Congratulations!
Quote Reply