Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hanky Panky
Quote | Reply
I bought some Hanky Panky undies last weekend at the suggestion of my BFF and a woman in Nordstrom who was also looking at them and swore by them completely.

I have to say they are the bomb. Super comfy and they have a very flattering fit.

So there is my PSA for the day: Ladies, go buy yourselves some Hanky Panky underwear.
Quote Reply
Re: Hanky Panky [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Second the recommendation - worth the cost!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not what I expected when I opened this thread :)

But thanks for the PSA!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What makes them different than any other underware womens wear? I thought most girls wear Victoria Secret like underware already.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Never Mind. Chick at work told me they are a brand.
Quote Reply
Re: Hanky Panky [BeeHunter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hahaaa....what cracks me up is that you asked someone....at work.....

"Uh, Sue, have you ever heard of Hanky Panky? Some women were talking about how comfortable it is and said to go out and buy some, it is worth it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been wearing them for 5-6 years! Way comfy and low enough they don't show anything when you bend over!

COtrimom

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are they all thongs, or do they make other styles?
Quote Reply
Re: Hanky Panky [YarnYoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think thongs, but I have to say they are so comfy. The back is pretty wide so I was suspicious of them, but after two "I LOVE THESE UNDERWEAR" testamonials, I decided to give them a try. I bought 3 pair and wish I would have gotten a few more...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another brand to try, available at most department stores, is Honey Dew. Fits like a glove.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm surprised the usual ST cliche hasn't been said yet, so let me by the first - photos or it didn't happen.
Quote Reply
Re: Hanky Panky [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

EFFING LOL!!!!!!

Isaiah 40:31 - Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint.
Quote Reply
Re: Hanky Panky [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm surprised the usual ST cliche hasn't been said yet, so let me by the first - photos or it didn't happen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply