Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Brakes - Tektro T726R or TRP R925 Rear brakes
Quote | Reply
I would love to be able to find a pair of the Tektro T726R rear brakes for my new build but since they seem to be not available anywhere, I was wondering where the best (least expensive) place to source the TRP R925 would be from others that have bought them. They seem to be a bit hard to come by as well in Black. I only need 2 back brakes as I will be doing the Tom A. modification to the rear to use this on the front (or a similar modification).

Any help would be great.

Cheers.
Last edited by: BMAN: Oct 29, 09 14:41
Quote Reply
Re: Brakes - Tektro T725R or TRP R925 Rear brakes [BMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these what you are looking for:

http://www.canadabicycleparts.com/...calipers-p-1141.html

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Brakes - Tektro T726R or TRP R925 Rear brakes [jmhtx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those are what I have been looking for but have also seen better pricing. These would be my second choice if I can not get the Tektro T726R's.
Last edited by: BMAN: Oct 29, 09 14:43
Quote Reply
Re: Brakes - Tektro T725R or TRP R925 Rear brakes [BMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Those are what I have been looking for but have also seen better pricing. These would be my second choice if I can not get the Tektro T725R's.

Are those in Canadian dollars? They'd actually be slightly less in US dollars.

Actually, are you still interested in my P2K? If so, I might be convinced to sell the Tektro brake already on it with the frame/fork/seatpost/headset ;-). The first team mate who was in line to buy it passed and the second in line is "thinking about it"...I'll give him a short bit and then you're next up as we discussed before Interbike (assuming you haven't gone another route by now, that is).

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Brakes - Tektro T726R or TRP R925 Rear brakes [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom. I was able to get a P2K (blue/white) off ebay for $306 shipped which I thought was too good to pass up. Have it built in the garage already but will be stripping it down in the next little while to have it painted. I have some Vision levers on the way and only have to sort out the brakes at this time.

I would love to get the Tektro T726R like you have shown before but they just appear to not be available anywhere online or with any bike shops I have asked.

So I will settle for the TRP R925 rear brakes for now as I think they are a bit nicer than ther Tektro version.

Edit: I want the Tektro T726R rear brake and not the 725.
Last edited by: BMAN: Oct 29, 09 14:44
Quote Reply
Re: Brakes - Tektro T725R or TRP R925 Rear brakes [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since I am in Canada, the shipping would be next to nothing from Quebec so even if they are a bit more, I would save on shipping, duty and customs.

Trying to source these from the UK as there is no duty from the Mother Land and shipping is cheap (most of the time) also the dollor to the pound is very good these days.
Quote Reply
Re: Brakes - Tektro T726R or TRP R925 Rear brakes [BMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Tom. I was able to get a P2K (blue/white) off ebay for $306 shipped which I thought was too good to pass up. Have it built in the garage already but will be stripping it down in the next little while to have it painted. I have some Vision levers on the way and only have to sort out the brakes at this time.

Nice...congratulations!

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply