Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm Available: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering double major for summer '10 internship
Quote | Reply
I have a resume at hand, and I am open to relocation given adequate compensation, though I do give preference to locations on the coast.
I'm currently in RI.
Please contact me for the resume if you have any positions available.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering double major for summer '10 internship [xxguitarist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I currently work at BAE Systems in Nashua, NH. We have locations in Nashua, Hudson, Merrimack, and Lexington (MA), as well as other locations not in my business unit (Electronic Solutions). I know we have a strong internship program; during the summer, three people around my cubicle were interns, and now there is a guy across from me doing a full year co-op from UNH. As a ME/EE double, you'd be a great candidate. Here's a link to the job site: http://www.baesystems.jobs/job_startFrame.asp
Let me know if you have any questions.

-Greg
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering double major for summer '10 internship [hurdlingreggie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm familiar with BAE, and while I recognize their worth and their special training programs I would prefer something a little smaller when possible.
I appreciate the suggestion though.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering double major for summer '10 internship [xxguitarist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any interest in working in bicycle retail, event management and product development all for the same company? We're a smaller shop in San Diego, that is growing fast. So far we have 2 mechanical engineers, 1 Notre Dame Grad, 1 USC MBA and a USNA grad... so we're not your average bike shop. We take a different approach to what we do and are working to change this industry and the public's perception of it. If you're interested let me know... and I'll get you more details.

JT

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

http://www.momentbicycles.com (NOTE: This poster owns Moment Bicycles).
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering double major for summer '10 internship [JTIV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested enough that I'd like some more information, if you're willing.
I can't seem to find the private message feature on this forum if it exists, I haven't needed it before.
Email me at
riNOSPAMsurfer86 (at) gmail.com and I will reply with my more official email and the relevant information.
Reove the NOSPAM, by the way.
Last edited by: xxguitarist: Nov 10, 09 6:18
Quote Reply
Re: I'm Available: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering double major for summer '10 internship [JTIV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't heard back from you, but please feel free to contact me whenever you check back in here at slowtwitch.
Quote Reply