Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is there a ST OB/GYN Available for a Question
Quote | Reply
about my wife's vagi gi?

Please PM me.

Re: Is there a ST OB/GYN Available for a Question [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
try a pm to holdencain. He used to post a lot and has volunteered to answer va-jay-jay questions in the past.

Good luck to you both!
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a ST OB/GYN Available for a Question [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are such a guy you don't even know how to spell va-jay-jay. And a very good husband for coming over here to ask for help.

:-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a ST OB/GYN Available for a Question [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Holdencain and Dr. Roof have been nomitated to sainthood for their time in answering dumb ST questions.

Nice guys!

Quote | Reply
So I'm guessing you are wondering what's wrong wth LT's wifes Va Jay Jay. In a nutshell, it's numb. She went on her first century ride and it has been numb for three weeks since. Dr. Holdencain says not to worry it will come back. Anyone else have any experience with this that I can pass along to Mrs. Numbjunk?

Quote | Reply
Look into a combination of riding position, saddle and shorts that eliminates pressure down there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh no! Your poor wife!

I've had numb parts for several days (5 or so, nothing like 3 weeks) and better padding, positioning (if I recall correctly we tilted the saddle down a bit, but that was before I decided I didn't want to be one of those girls who has to constantly defer to her bf in bike-related matters, so don't quote me) and a new saddle (which I may still switch again) all played a role for me.
Last edited by: Teags: Oct 21, 09 11:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad to help.....

HC

---------------------------------------------------
Holden Cain, ObGyn..."People pulling people out of people"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing you'll be feeling some pain if she figures out you're calling her Mrs. Numbjunk on an internet forum. Or maybe she's nicer than I am. But I'd hurt you.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Is there a ST OB/GYN Available for a Question [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really need to friend her on FB so I can share these gems with her :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a ST OB/GYN Available for a Question [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
she's not on FB. nope.

Re: Is there a ST OB/GYN Available for a Question [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Mrs. Numbjunk made me laugh. And considering I am super stressed about a project deadline, it was much needed.
Quote Reply