Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for sales help
Quote | Reply
Hi Folks,

I'm the founder of Rocktape and we're growing like crazy thanks to you! The problem is, we are so swamped that we can't hit all the races we'd like to, nor are we signing up all the tri-shops, bike and running shops we want. If you'd like a part time gig that is fun and keeps you active in the sport, drop us an email, we'd love to hear from you. All locations considered.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for sales help [rocktape] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, it is like Kinesio tape...only with out any degree or anything needed to apply right?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for sales help [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes but we are engineered for competition and endurance athletes.

ROCKTAPE is leading a taping revolution in the sports goods industry. We have taken a 50 year old category and product and revolutionized it with technology.

ROCKTAPE is a hi-tech athletic tape that is perfect for treating common sports injuries such as runner's knee, IT band, shin splints, shoulder separations, ankle injuries and hundreds more. ROCKTAPE can also be used to legally promote performance.

ROCKTAPE is safe and contains no drugs or chemicals. It uses biomechanics to increase blood flow and lymphatic drainage which can help athletes go faster.

We need help is getting the word out about this fantastic product - we do a ton of events (60 in last 90 days) and are looking for serious athletes to help us fly the flag.

Let me know if you're interested.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a 20 year old triathlete, in my 3rd and final year of studying Sports Administration. Upon completion of this year I will attend University for two years to complete a transfer agreement. When I finish i'll have a Sports Administration College diploma, and a Human Kinetics University degree. will be a certified personal trainer through Can-Fit Pro by this January.

I compete in either a triathlon, duathlon, or running race, almost every weekend from May - September. And then Sept-November I compete in cross country. I know many people who I believe could benefit from your product.

If you could elaborate a little bit on the requirements, what you would have me do, etc...

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anything Full-time?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes please can you eloborate. We have a few big Tri's and running events here in New Jersey that have some great expo's where it would be great to showcase your product. Plus I have a good relationship with many local bike and run shops in the area where shelf space would be given.

Re: Looking for sales help [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey,

drop me an email at greg@rocktape.com so we can talk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi my name is Christopher Viskup and I live in Fort Collins, Colorado. What does this job entail exactly? If you wouldn't mind I would like to get your email. My email is cjviskup@rams.colostate.edu and my number is (914) 843-9074.

Thanks for your help,
Chris

Running is the best source of fiber that I know of...
Quote Reply