Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Resurrecting the blog
Quote | Reply
I have an ambitious weight goal for my A race so I'm resurrecting the blog we started last fall. Hop on board if you want to join me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Resurrecting the blog [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so what is this?
I am looking to lose ten pounds by Sept 6th, which is plenty of time, but its the same ten Ive wanted to lose for ages! then again, I had been up 15 after surgery a few months ago and lost that, so now for the stubborn last ten.
ANything to help with this--Im IN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would be interested too in being a bit more accountable about my weight.....sigh. What is the blog?
Quote Reply
Re: Resurrecting the blog [Teags] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll come back to the blog. Now that I have seen what weight loss (and some training) can do for me while racing, I am ready to get serious and down for IMWI in September.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I vote yes! Yes! Yes!

Someone please hold me accountable for my own pudginess!!! It's outta control.

I didn't really think I had lost that much weight becuase of the Iron training....it creeped back up so slowly. And I'm still a couple/few down from where I started but hell's bells...

Good idea Jen...

AW
Quote Reply
Re: Resurrecting the blog [AWARE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weigh in day. Let's put up or shut up. Kicks off today.

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jen,
I just sent you a PM. Excited to get on board with you guys!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
for some reason I have no idea, I cant sign in , it does not recognize me after the first and only time I tried? que pasa?
Quote Reply
Re: Resurrecting the blog [kbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh. no idea. sure you've typed everything in correctly?

Jen

Quote Reply