Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
what do women ogle at?!!!
Quote | Reply
Most men do ogle at women (sometimes in awe, appreciation, lust etc) at the gym or during some workout. I wonder if women do the same?!!
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [scj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not much of an ogler, but I do apprecite a nice fit build.

OK, wait I had a "dirty old lady" moment a few weeks ago at a college pool. There was a nicely built college student in the lane next to me. He was a beautiful swimmer and at one point I got a good glimpse of his booty and was a little giddy. Then I felt dirty.... ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A great butt will get me to turn right around and watch him walk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh I ogle.

there was this hot young man got in the pool earlier this week while I was mid-swim. I was watching him and almost hit my head. I was on the bike last week and rode a bit harder than I was supposed to just so I could keep enjoying the view of this really well built fellow just ahead. Yummy. When the rides go through certain areas I'm guaranteed to get to see some really hot men out jogging. I not only ogle, but will often yell out to let them know they're hot. I learned my manners from men (hey, if they thought it was "being complimentary" to shout crude things at me when I was a young women, then it's "being complimentary" for me to yell similar things at young men, right?). I ogle at fit, well built men. Preferably with pleasant faces and smiles.

There is no justice, there is only me. -- Death
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Although I am not one to really take a second glance, or even pay attention to anyone but my own husband...there was one time that comes to mind......When we first moved into our house we had concrete curbing put in. I can remember peeking out my bedroom window in utter awe over the glistening shirtless body tossing concrete into the concrete machine. It was very much a moment written for Desparate Housewives. I couldn't stop myself from gazing out the window the entire time he was in my front yard. Something about a shirtless sweating amazingly built man.....wheew......

Quote | Reply
As I am employed at a gym, all I will say without getting myself into trouble is that some days, my job has a marvelous view ;-)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't really 'oggle'. If I see a super fit guy, it doesn't really do it for me, I like to know what he is like. A great personality is more attractive that a 6 pack. I am not trying to be superior or anything jsut the truth. It is really rare that I find a person or celebrity attractive just based on looks. The one huge exception is Sawyer on Lost! OMG when he is shirtless....wow. But then again, I love his personality, well the one of the character he plays....and Ive been watching it on Netflix so dont know what is going on this season so do not say anything! also on that show Mr Echo was super hot, and Desmond. But guys in the gym, not much reaction here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am like an 18 year old boy and don't mind lookingat guys I see like "meat" - turnabout is fair play and all that.
A great butt or all round great build makes me look. I love hips when guys where speedos too.
Guys with great eyes work too. Ifind there are not as many guys too ogle tho, as compared to guys looking at chicks.
My fave tho is when a guy is built well, maybe in a suit, and has just a little bit of gray hair, in one area, like above the ear. I think that is soooo hot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
butt
legs - calves
legs - quads
shoulders
abs
mmmm
mmmm

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x2 pretty much.

Nice legs - skinny runner legs.

I don't ogle so much at the gym as when I go rock climbing with my brother and his friends - there's something about climber boys...

Or at the pool, I have a thing for swimmer boys too. Sprinters in particular, who tend to have nice butterfly abs, thin legs, and nice shoulders.

Guys at the gym at school tend to be frat boys working on huge arm muscles, not attractive IMO.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you have to ask...

I run shirtless around my neighborhood and I get more than my fair share of Ogling. I figure I am providing a public service.

If the womens play their cards right I may consider posting a picture for their enjoyment!
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [Amstel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the womens play their cards right I may consider posting a picture for their enjoyment!

Seriously? So, like, if we were nice and everything you'd, like, show us your pic? That's, like, so cool!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a real weakness for guys playing pick-up basketball. If I'm running on the treadmill at my gym, I try to position myself right in front of any game that might be going on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ogle, yes, yes I ogle quite a bit. I'm not ashamed to say at all that I ogle when I like the view. I smile, too, when I ogle which makes it acceptable if I get caught. Appreciating the scenery is just a bonus for being a relatively fit and healthy person.

I'm a sucker for a good set of shoulders any day. I also get drawn in by good form - be it cycling, running or swimming. If you're doing it right, I'll most likely notice. If there's a genuine smile somewhere in there, I'm most likely going to melt or swoon. But likewise, if you and your beach muscles look ridiculous, I will just as openly laugh at you.

Love my guy to death even though he's not the fittest - ogling doesn't change that or lessen it, just means I can appreciate the scenery. And usually provides some hilarious conversation between us and/or our friends.

AW
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
butt
legs - calves
legs - quads
shoulders
abs
mmmm
mmmm

AP
in that order?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pretty much - a lot will depend on what is exposed/visible i.e. what's being worn (or not).

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [AWARE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will just as openly laugh at you.

wow, that's a bit inconsiderate

Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, it is. I'm cool with it. Guys walking around with chests and arms so big they can't put their hands in their pockets with these itsy, bitsy, teensy legs look absolutely ridiculous. Or the meatheads grunting and screaming with exertion and dropping the weights...that have smaller calves and ankles than me?? The guys that think their 5 minutes of walking and 5 minutes @ a 12 min pace on the treadmill is more than enough cardio??

I have no problem with snickering at them. They can lift a truck for 30sec. I can do an Ironman. Like I said, I'm ok with it. And I've never really been known as the most "considerate" and politically correct person out there.

AW
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [AWARE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A guy in a long-sleeve cycling skin suit with narrow waist, flat stomach, round butt, defined quads, cut calves.

To. Die. For.
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [Cassie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there's nothing to ogle at! It is all pretty much covered up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
there's nothing to ogle at! It is all pretty much covered up!
That's not the point. It's his shape that shows in a skinsuit. It means he is fit enough to wear total body spandex. No hiding under an untucked baggy tshirt etc.
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [Cassie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ARMS

and swimmers lats.....yum
Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally I have found a thread on Slowtwitch that actually has provided me with the right motivation to get out there and train.

Thank's ladies.

Quote Reply
Re: what do women ogle at?!!! [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nick, I ogle you every damn day.

Quote | Reply
I'll be sure to put in a solid 12 week training block before I see you next year.

Something tells me I might need strength AND endurance! Umm... for racing that is. ;-)

Quote Reply

Prev Next