Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Brand new, never used 2009 Cervelo P2C Frameset 56CM Red/Silver....SOLD
Quote | Reply
Brand new, never used 2009 Cervelo P2 Frameset 56CM Red/Silver

$1700 including ground shipping to the US48.
Last edited by: 7summits: May 19, 09 21:04
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new, never used 2009 Cervelo P2C Frameset 56CM Red/Silver [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now $1675 including shipping
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new, never used 2009 Cervelo P2C Frameset 56CM Red/Silver [7summits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am really looking for a complete build bike, but might consider building from the ground up. Would like to talk to you about frame.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new, never used 2009 Cervelo P2C Frameset 56CM Red/Silver [CSS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are you located? Anywhere around SF?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new, never used 2009 Cervelo P2C Frameset 56CM Red/Silver [Nobody] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Where are you located? Anywhere around SF?
No I am not in San Francisco (I am assuming that is what you meant). I am in MN.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are killing me. Sell this thing before I do something impulsive. Exact bike, exact size and in my backyard. Stop!

chris

"You can quit, and no one will care if you do. But you will know."
~John Collins, Ironman founder

Member HED Mafia
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the frame is still available, I would like to purchase...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new, never used 2009 Cervelo P2C Frameset 56CM Red/Silver [beachrunner74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for not posting that it is sold.
Quote Reply