Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oh-So-Available: Molecular/Cell Biologist
Quote | Reply
I'll keep this short: I'm a PhD, specializing in regenerative medicine (stem cells). Strengths in molecular biology, cell culture, disease models, and neurobiology. Particular experience in patenting new technologies, early stage preclinical trials, and university administration. I'm also a strong writer, having authored two (non self-published) books, a slew of scientific publications in top-tier journals, and many grant applications. Willing to do almost anything, including benchwork and/or scientific administrative stuff. I'm located in the greater Chicago area, but I'm actively looking to relocate if that's what it takes.

PM or email me for more detailed information, resume, DNA sequence, etc.

Thanks guys. This board is a great idea.

http://www.noahmwalton.com
Quote Reply
Re: Oh-So-Available: Molecular/Cell Biologist [nippycrisp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you looked at Fred Hutch? I saw they have some staff scientist and post doc research positions open.

Fred Hutch is in Seattle. Good luck.

John
Quote Reply
Re: Oh-So-Available: Molecular/Cell Biologist [nippycrisp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if this is the same thing or is your field, but I was on www.usajobs.gov yesterday, and saw lots of jobs for microbiologists. Didn't look too closely at the duties or quals since that is not my field at all.

Spot

Quote | Reply
I made the fatal mistake of reading The Famous Monkey Brawl Story at my desk at work.....I laughed so hard I may be unemployed soon!!
Quote Reply