Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Guess the number of M&M's in the bowl and win a date with me!
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Guess the number of M&M's in the bowl and win a date with me! [swimfan®] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
46 views and not one guess. Your odds aren't good for finding a date.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Guess the number of M&M's in the bowl and win a date with me! [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
35 layers, middle layers have 80+, outer layers have45+.
I say 1200?, hey it's worth a shot, but i'm married so if i win can you just wlk my dog instead?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Guess the number of M&M's in the bowl and win a date with me! [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
46 views and not one guess. Your odds aren't good for finding a date.
38 private messages! ;-)
Last edited by: swimfan®: Feb 15, 09 7:29
Quote Reply
Re: Guess the number of M&M's in the bowl and win a date with me! [swimfan®] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All saying they don't want a date but they do want the M&Ms?

:P

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I choose the dog-walking prize as well!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
All saying they don't want a date but they do want the M&Ms?

:P
Ofcourse! This is womens forum! You are right... :(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It would take a long time to calculate the answer. Please provide a photo so that I can confirm if you are hot enough to warrant spending the time and effort on the task ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Before I try and win a date I want to make sure of something. Since you are posting on the womens forum are you a guy targeting the women or women posting on the womens forum?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

God I hope I win.

Just so you know I don't kiss on the first date.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Guess the number of M&M's in the bowl and win a date with me! [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the pink Valentine M+Ms

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like you have only one guess that would take you up on the date: CaptainCanada. Does this mean you two will be sharing a romantic dinner soon?

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Looks like you have only one guess that would take you up on the date: CaptainCanada. Does this mean you two will be sharing a romantic dinner soon?

I hear he makes kickass poutine...

If swimmy is hot enough, he might even spring for real cheese curds!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Guess the number of M&M's in the bowl and win a date with me! [forzagto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I swing either way...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude. Wow. Just wow.

Quote | Reply
If I were desperate, which I am not, I would run an alternative contest where you could win a date with me if you guess how many M&Ms are in this bowl.

Quote Reply
Re: Guess the number of M&M's in the bowl and win a date with me! [mccannathon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it's closest without going over, then I guess 10! :P

Quote | Reply
Would it be a SSS date? Because I'm totally in if that's the case.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Guess the number of M&M's in the bowl and win a date with me! [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, as a matter of fact it could be a Sierra, Sushi & Sake date.
Are there any other kinds of good dates?
Last edited by: mccannathon: Feb 25, 09 13:04
Quote Reply
Re: Guess the number of M&M's in the bowl and win a date with me! [mccannathon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, Sierra is the 4th S, the after party. Sapporo!

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply