Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Obama showing his war chest
Quote | Reply
For you liberal ladies. Here is the new Prez on vacation in Hawaii.

Quote Reply
Re: Obama showing his war chest [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice 6-pack.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope this thread stays up! for a long time I kinda stayed away from here as I didnt think it right that the political threads were taken down, as there were many women's issues in the election and it would have been great to discuss them here, and not the LR where it gets nasty. Really was disappointed in that.

But left, right, somewhere in between, you have to agree...that is very nice!

My intern application is already in the mail!
Quote Reply
Re: Obama showing his war chest [kbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Frankly, I'm surprised the thread hasn't already been pulled. What's up with that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Give it some time. Maybe Cathy hasn't seen it yet.:-)
Quote Reply
Re: Obama showing his war chest [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish this was the last time I had to say this but I won't hold my breath... There were multiple requests from people to have posts removed from political threads so they all came down. After Palin was announced I was swamped with PMs and emails asking for things to be taken down. Since we banned political threads, moderating has been easy!

I would have loved to have had great political discussions during that time, I even participated on the threads, but people got nasty really quickly and the bottom line was that we didn't offer to moderate a political forum, we offered to moderate a womens triathlon forum.

Some people are of the opinion that only triathlon related topics should be posted here and they tolerate the off topic discussion. We all have ideas on the way things should be and in the end, we have to compromise to make things tolerable for everyone.

Anyway, I think Obama looks hot, he's at his peak on many levels and men of America: you have been served. Obama has got it going on!
Quote Reply
Re: Obama showing his war chest [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thank you for moderating, much appreciated!
requests to remove threads/posts would really bother me as a moderator though and I would not do it...tough to call to make.
Quote Reply
Re: Obama showing his war chest [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is a pack a day man.
Quote Reply
Re: Obama showing his war chest [spirogeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/img]
Quote Reply