Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lance Armstrong's girlfriend is pregnant
Quote | Reply
Her name is Anna Hansen. She is a Colorado native, and she graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a degree in Biology. She is a Program Manager and Recruiter for First Descents, an organization that provides whitewater kayaking and other outdoor adventure experiences to promote emotional, psychological and physical healing for young adults with cancer. She has been a volunteer at the Children’s Hospital in Denver and serves on the board of directors of Camp Wapiyapi, a foundation providing support for families with childhood cancer. She is an outdoor enthusiast and enjoys mountain biking and snowboarding.

Anna Hansen met Lance Armstrong through charity work, and they have been quietly dating since July 2008, shortly after his relationship with Kate Hudson ended. Their baby was unplanned, and indicates that after all these years, testicular cancer survivor Lance’s sperm are working again. This is rare and only happens to a small handful of survivors.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong's girlfriend is pregnant [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, he is Lance. :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong's girlfriend is pregnant [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Baby we don't need no condom, I had ball cancer!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong's girlfriend is pregnant [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heh...his little swimmers have a serious V02 max, I'm sure. The endurance of those little Lances must have been incredible. The new training program is clearly working his whole body.

LOL!

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's the article

http://www.chicagotribune.com/...ec25,0,3817309.story

Hopefully they get married, for the kid's sake.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't he split with Sheryl Crow b/c she wanted a family (e.g., her own kids) and he said he wanted no more children? This has gotta be a kick in the face to her. Lance has simply lost his mind ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong's girlfriend is pregnant [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing he didn't think it was remotely possible for him to make a baby. I bet this was a complete shocker to both of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong's girlfriend is pregnant [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm guessing he didn't think it was remotely possible for him to make a baby. I bet this was a complete shocker to both of them.

But ... he's LANCE! I thought LANCE having sex was kinda like Will Smith in Hancock ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSAXRZWFcSQ

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, you really are up on the gossip!

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Somebody needs to update dickipedia.

http://www.dickipedia.org/...itle=Lance_Armstrong

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong's girlfriend is pregnant [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Somebody needs to update dickipedia.

http://www.dickipedia.org/...itle=Lance_Armstrong

Damn! That's funny!

It pains me to slam Lance, it really does. I loved and admired the man for years. Then, he completely lost his mind. Seriously, like an early mid-life crisis. He really became a dick. So, while I still admire his amazing skills and dedication, he is no longer a sports idol to me. Sad to say, but, it is true.

Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong's girlfriend is pregnant [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Congratulations to the happy couple!

I am just picturing the OTHER women who probably all thought they were unlikely to conceive... wonder what they're thinkin' now?

Smelly

ps. maybe it's no big deal, could have been lance himself sayin' "ya know sweetie, I've had a few miracles in my day, let's play safe despite what the docs say...you like ribbed or smooth?"

ErgVideo.com
Quote Reply
Re: Lance Armstrong's girlfriend is pregnant [Paul Smeulders] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm....interesting that the guys came over here to gossip about Lance. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hmmm....interesting that the guys came over here to gossip about Lance. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Rumor has it that Lance lurks the main forum and ... well ... we are kinda afraid of him ... ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gossip? No... I'm just here (like anywhere), for the laughs!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Became? His nickname, pre-cancer, was FedEx. As in, absolutely positively have to have it over night.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hahaha! dickipedia!! is it so bad that when I heard this news about Lance, all I could think was "omg, Lance's girlfriend's been cheating on him!!" ??

:: I came, I saw, I conquered. then I ran out of money, crashed into a car during an Ironman, and now work a bad-ass job making prosthetic legs for wounded warriors. ::

the blog: My So-Called Civilian Life :: theWongstar.com :: follow me @theWongstar
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Evidence that cycling does not make men less likely to have successful swimmers.
Quote Reply