Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES.(I didn't think it could get any worse but it did)
Quote | Reply
I posted a Christmas clip from the movie "Love Actually" on the main forum,(mainly for the guys) and so now it's your turn.I've already lost my man card again today on Facebook but I don't care as this clip is just too beautiful.

Merry Christmas to you all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-8jYpa1-o

BTW, I watched "Prancer" yesterday and it was great!!!! ;)

Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Dec 24, 08 7:38
Quote Reply
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES. [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's my confusion. Either you are a total catch that the women of the world have somehow completely missed or you are a total nutjob. So, you are an athlete does really cool events, have a great sense of humor and love chick flicks. Are you a secret heroin addict? Have an extra arm? Freakishly short? Ten ex-wives that all stalk you?

Unfortunately I know of no single women in Australia otherwise I'd set you up.

Regardless, Merry Christmas. I hope you have a great holiday :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES. [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You think you are confused?Try looking at it all from my point of view.I wish everyone on ST a Merry Christmas an include a couple of nice vids but after 58 veiwings on the main forum and 33 here in the womens I get one reply.It's no wonder I get so sad!

Another sad Christmas eve watching romatic comedies for me tonight!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I stalk you via facebook instead of ST cuz that's how I roll. Of course, no facebook action at work so here I am stalking via ST. I would probably revoke your man card if I could watch whatever video you posted though (no youtube here either) :P

Quote | Reply
I wait with baited breath for another public dessing down and stripping of what manhood I have left.

Just do me the honour of watching the vids first. ;)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All I got from that is that you plan on stripping. That's cool! :P

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I stalk you via facebook instead of ST cuz that's how I roll. Of course, no facebook action at work so here I am stalking via ST. I would probably revoke your man card if I could watch whatever video you posted though (no youtube here either) :P

Hey! How many of us do you facebook stalk anyway???? I thought I was special :-P

All kidding aside, merry christmas and/or happy hannukah everyone!

Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Last edited by: TriStrut: Dec 23, 08 13:10
Quote Reply
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES. [D!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another hint: Mariah Carey.

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This ones for you and D! Hahahahahahahahahaha!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8rY0Fyws20&feature=related

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dagnabbit!! I clicked on it!!

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is Christmas morning here in Oz and so as a gift from me to you.............

PLEASE SHARE IN AN S-CLUB7 CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IngzhbuhNM

I am never going to live this down!See what red wine does to people!!!!!

Quote Reply
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES.(I didn't think it could get any worse but I it did) [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We should be getting this today (netflix) and the plan is to watch it with bf tonight...I heard this is v. good?
Quote Reply
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES.(I didn't think it could get any worse but I it did) [kbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is some more of the Celtic Women for you all.I sent this to all my female Facebook buddies.I think that I would travel a very long way to watch these girls perform.They are great!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktCc9QPbU7w&feature=related

(trying to find some boy-band Christmas stuff for D!)
Quote Reply
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES.(I didn't think it could get any worse but I it did) [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sure glad I don't have youtube at work!

Quote | Reply
MERRY CHRISTMAS NICK!! I hope you have/had a great holiday.

You are definately on our favorites list over here. :-)

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Merry Christmas Nick.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES.(I didn't think it could get any worse but it did) [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Merry X-mas to all of you. I think your man card is safe for the moment Nick. Maybe watch some Bing Crosby or something to really "man-up".

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Here's my confusion. Either you are a total catch that the women of the world have somehow completely missed or you are a total nutjob. So, you are an athlete does really cool events, have a great sense of humor and love chick flicks. Are you a secret heroin addict? Have an extra arm? Freakishly short? Ten ex-wives that all stalk you?

Unfortunately I know of no single women in Australia otherwise I'd set you up.

Regardless, Merry Christmas. I hope you have a great holiday :-)
Gay?
Quote Reply
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES. [swimfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gay?

Jerk :P

No picking on one of our regulars.

Jen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
x2

anyway, we saw 'Love, Actually' on Christmas Eve. What a fantastic movie to see then. Thanks Ultra Nick. Ok maybe scholcky and predicatble from the beginning but we LOVED it! Already ordered the CD. Some bizarreness was the Monica Lewinsky obvious thing, Claudia Schiffer...BILLY BOB! what a surprise that was. It was a fun movie if you put your cynicism aside. Even my BF got teary a few times.
But on Christmas Day we saw Valkerie and 'Billy Mack' is almost unrecongnizable, but he has a prominent role as a prominent Nazi.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're stripping, we want pictures.

There is no justice, there is only me. -- Death
Quote Reply