Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm available: in Boulder, college grad, starting Jan 09
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone,

What a great new posting option! I am a recent college graduate and am moving to Boulder at the beginning of January. My job experience includes working as a sales associate in a bike shop, a rowing coach for three different teams (progressively higher responsibility for each) and a volunteer coordinator for a triathlon event company in the midwest. While my experience has been in sports and coaching, I am flexible with what I do and eager to learn. If anyone has job contacts in the Boulder area, please let me know! I also have a resume available for a more detailed version of my job and education experience.

Thanks,

Christiana Glenn

"What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass for six hours a day. What are YOU on?" - Lance Armstrong
Last edited by: Slowman: Nov 18, 08 10:07
Quote Reply
Re: I'm available: in Boulder, college grad, starting Jan 09 [flyer521] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey,
I graduated a couple days ago, and showed up in Boulder today. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you (coming out here, hoping to find a job). I'm actually gonna be living in Colorado Springs for the next 3 months, then I'm moving permanently to Boulder in March. Do you have any experience in website design? That would be perfect for helping out me and a buddy of mine. Even if you don't have experience with web design, we can still chat about ways to make money, etc.. I figure, when you're poor and looking for a job, it always helps to talk to people in the same situation. Feel free to email me at : maclean_doug@hotmail.com
Quote Reply