Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Xentis Mark 1 wheels for sale
Quote | Reply
I'm posting this for a friend. This is the message she sent me. If interested, please PM me and i will relay the message to her. She did not specify Shimano or Campy, but i'll let u guys know when i find out.

*** NOTE (11/13/08): I've updated the pics to show the original wheels. Everything is included in the price (cassette, wheels, tires and even wheelbag)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm looking to sell the Swiss racing wheels I bought for the Ironman I did last year. They've only been used probably 5x altogether.

They're Xentis Mark 1 Carbon Fiber Wheels, DTSwiss. I bought them for $2000 originally and am looking to sell them for $1750 or a reasonable offer! Buy yourself some speed!

Paul..
Last edited by: Paul: Nov 13, 08 10:19
Quote Reply
Re: Xentis Mark 1 wheels for sale [Paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FYI that is a shimano freehub.

good luck, cool wheels.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
looks like the same set listed on ebay....can be bought for $750 (after microsoft live rebate) and hopefully flipped for a profit here on ST? is that the stratagy?
Quote Reply
Re: Xentis Mark 1 wheels for sale [fa590] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Indeed, previous poster seems to be correct. The pictures included in the far cheaper eBay listing are identical to those the OP provided here, suggesting that the two wheelsets are in fact the same pair. Perhaps it's a mix-up, but it certainly looks sketchy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry.. I fubbed. I was given pics that were not "Actual" pics. I have taken down the pics and am awaiting actual pics.

Paul..
Quote Reply
Re: Xentis Mark 1 wheels for sale [westech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll admit, i have not really looked into others selling these wheels on Ebay. I just did a search on ebay and there really are a cheaper set. I'll be sure to point it out the person selling these wheels.

See my other post above regarding the similar pics.

Paul..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
don't get me wrong I'm a free markets kinda guy, I especially thought it was funny because I was on ebay right before ST.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New pics are up. See original posting.

Paul..
Quote Reply