Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a beautiful day and I have it off. Leaves are just about at their peak color. Plenty of time for an epic ride with some spectacular scenery.

But I've got a monster saddle sore.

Waahhh!

-----
Over 4.5 years bike crash free.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [xraycharlie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After the first hour it will go numb, no worries.

;-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a bike shop build a custom pimp-tastic gold wheelset, with black nipples, 36 holes in the back 32 up front for cross. Then I tried to put the cross tires on my road bike and they wouldn't fit .... waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Then I tried to finish building up my single-speed mountain bike for cross and mounted the front tire on the rear and the rear on the front. Once I got them switched it was at that moment I realized I had failed to apply the RIM TAPE before mounting the tires and tubes... waaaahhhhhhhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
After the first hour it will go numb, no worries.

;-)

Jodi
Rode the indoor trainer last night. Everything "downstream" of the saddle sore went numb (if you know what I mean), as did my toes, but I could feel the sore itself just fine. Jeez - practically had to check inside my bike shorts to make sure everything was still attached.

Something tells me that I don't quite have the position of the new saddle dialed in just yet.

Maybe I'll go running instead. Which reminds me - I only have half of a right big toenail, and it kinda hurts when I run.

Waaahhhh!!!!

-----
Over 4.5 years bike crash free.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was leading my age group at the local sprint triathlon on the bike course

took the uturn

halfway back i relize that was no uturn

i had just cut the race short

got back to transition, turned my chip in, race over

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I honk when I'm horny and no one ever responds. WHAAAAaaaaaaaa
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It took me three hours to do my physics homework this morning.

My swim didn't feel all that good. And now I have a headache from oxygen deprivation on flip turns.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm heading into a rest week, so only 3 days in the pool. My wife is due any day now so I'm not allowed to go riding, and running is severely frowned upon and limited to 30'.

whhhaaaaaaa

sometimes you just have to eat the cake
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [vortmax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes but you're going to have a new baby soon :-)

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My son left his magnet science kit on top of our microwave; the microwave burst into flames; even though microwaves now cost about $80 my wife called the manufacturer, convinced them (somehow) that this was their fault, they told her to take it to a certain repair shop, the repair shop hasn't done a damn thing to fix it but we haven't bought a new one since our old one will be "fixed," and I have been without a microwave for a month. WAAAAAAAAAH.

My treadmill got a short in it, it keeps changing the speed to 2 MPH, I can't do my tempo run on it every Thursday (even I am not that slow), and instead have to go to the Y to use theirs. WAAAAAAAAAH.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
... and running is severely frowned upon and limited to 30'.

whhhaaaaaaa

30 feet?! That's not even going to get me out of my driveway. ;)

Brad

3SIXTY5cycling.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i tend to use angular abbreviations in place of temporal ones. It's a bad habit, I know.

I guess at least within the next week or so I'll have someone else to cry along with me.

The sound of a mag trainer puts babies to sleep, right?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The good news is you can start shopping for baby joggers.

My best move was telling my wife that I couldn't mount a baby seat on either of my bikes, so I had to go buy a new mountain bike. Good times.

Ummm... I mean, she only let me buy one more bike when we had our daughter. WAHHHHHH!!!!

Brad

3SIXTY5cycling.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this is true... and I actually registered for a burley, but apparently everyone thought that a car seat and clothes were more important. bah

Unfortunately I am at critical mass with bikes right now...I have three which take up a large portion of our storage space and the new baby stuff is taking up the rest (and my wife doesn't agree with me that bikes hanging on wall make great nursery decor).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Triathlon bike shoes let in a lot of air and since I don't own any booties, my feet froze on my ride today.......wahahahahahahah

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll join in: I had an 18 mile training run today and forgot to start my watch at the beginning so I had no idea where I was the whole run. Wasted time except I did the distance.

Oh yeah, and I work at a bank, or what was a bank before a week or so ago, waaaaahhhhhhhhh!.!.!.! (maybe I'll have more time on my hands to train?...)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [kirk750] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Other than training, I've spent every waking hour since Thursday working on the new team website, which still isn't finished. WAHHHHHH!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tyson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

What? I need a reason to whine?

"I'm going to stick to my sardines" - Cassidy
"Others took their lemons and stood up and walked." - Kestrelkerri
"I will never know quite why I set out on the run. I guess because it was next." - Nachocheese
"No, just to people on the Forum. My athletes are the control group." - Paulo Sousa
" Actually, I am naturally an Asshole....not unlike the way you are naturally an idiot." IRONLOBO
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [john b] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am particularly cranky today.

maybe some time on the bike will fix it :P off I go.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh boo hoo..... I got banned from the Runner's World forum for reposting and commenting on a pic originally seen here that featured a portly slub with a "will you marry me?" sign at the San Antonio 1/2 marathon.

It would appear that over at Runner's World you can say basically anything you want except anything negitive about slow runners, because by God, they are going to defend their 3:46 half marathoning brothers and sisters until death.

Ok, here we go..........wahhhhh....... wahhhhh........ wahhhh....
Last edited by: paul_tx: Dec 3, 08 9:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I am particularly cranky today.
Oh crap! Everyone in Maine DUCK!!!!

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nah. when I'm cranky I tend to curl up into a little ball and hide. I'm no threat :-)

not cranky anymore, 90 min on the trainer, now I'm tired. waaaaah.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's snowing outside...and I don't wanna get up early tomorrow to swim! Waaaaaaaah!

Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriStrut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
don't whine about swimming to a girl babying a shoulder.

It is not snowing in Maine and I want it to.

I have a physics test tomorrow that I really haven't studied for.

Quote Reply

Prev Next