Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt DA 54cm PRO Model ridden to Ironman Fame !
Quote | Reply
This is Michellie Jones Felt DA !!!! This is Michellie Jones actually race only Felt DA! 54cm, 700c & 172.5 Crank Arms with all Sram Force on it, rear brake is nice dual pivot as (Sram does not fit on the rear of the DA). Oval Full Carbon aero bars. NO WHEELS> Sweet pink cables by Jagwire and custom pink Selle Italia seat. No wheels. Please see specs at www.feltracing.com . This is the real deal and really it is priceless. Fully functional of course! I may be able to add Training Wheels & or Race Wheels to the winner at additional cost. This was her Race Bike until Kona that year and has sat since than. Even though its used, the miles are very low and the condition is very good to excellent (race bikes are maintained of course!). NO RESERVE!!!!!! The cool graphics alone are worth bidding on ! NO WHEELS !! WIND TRAINER & BLOCK & PEDALS NOT INCLUDED !!!! If you need more pic's or any other info just ask !!!! Thanks..... http://tinypic.com/...p?pic=v5kent&s=4

Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA 54cm PRO Model ridden to Ironman Fame ! [super1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does she know you are selling it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA 54cm PRO Model ridden to Ironman Fame ! [super1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What fame? She won it on Giant. As far as I know Felt is bad luck for her. She did not even finish the race. Anyway, my point is why isn't this on Classifieds?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt DA 54cm PRO Model ridden to Ironman Fame ! [swimfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh oh. swimfan in the womens? The whole world is going to hell! :P

Quote | Reply
I usually lurk to expand my horizon ;-) But saw the "sale" and wanted to chime in. OK, I'll be quiet and watch from the distance...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nono... Chime in!!! No distance required here :)

Quote | Reply
OK SHE DID WIN & ON THIS FELT BIKE !! & Yes it is in classiified !!! & when I see her I get her to sign it & tell her it's up for sale !!!!!!!
Last edited by: super1: Oct 4, 08 19:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's cuz he luuuuuuuuuuvvvvs us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply