Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri Bike Recommendations
Quote | Reply
This is my first year in the sport and I'm starting to get bike envy. Right now, I have a Specialized Allez road bike and I've added aero bars and a forward seatpost. Which tri bikes would you recommend? What entry level (or slightly above) are the best values? I don't want to spend an incredible amount of money on a bike. Or should I just stick it out on my converted road bike for a while? I'm doing my first HIM on Sunday and am planning to do another in April 2009. I'd like to do a full IM someday - but, its not yet on the calendar. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Bike Recommendations [roxie340] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry to be cliche but honestly the best tri bike is the one that fits you the best. Go to your lbs (or a couple) and get measured and just try out a few. This is a great time of year to get bikes for lower $$ too as they are phasing out the prior year models and bringing in the new ones. Cervelo, Argon, Guru, QR, Felt, etc. all make good bikes. One nice thing about Guru (might be pricier?) is that they make the bike to fit you. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri. a kuota k factor great bike for the money.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Define a ton of money? Specialized, Cervelo P2C, Great deals on QR right now, Look and Orbea
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Honestly, ride your current set-up for another year or two before you worry about a tri-bike. In the meantime, save your pennies.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply