Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rabbit Rabbit
Quote | Reply
if it's the first thing you say on the first of the month, it's lucky!

Happy October :-)

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Rabbit Rabbit [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was running with my gf this morning and I said "Happy October!" and she said "a pinch and a punch" and then squeezed my love handles. Apparently, she grew up saying "a pinch and a punch" on the first of the month. I've never heard of that.

Rabbit Rabbit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's so funny! A friend of mine in college told me the rabbit rabbit thing but she said rabbit rabbit rabbit, three times...

Darn though I've already been talking to myself way too much this morning. Oh well. I plan on having a good month anyway.

Never heard a pinch & a punch though. Although do you say "punch buggy" and punch someone (lightly!) when you go past a VW bug?
Quote Reply
Re: Rabbit Rabbit [minniepearl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes on the punch buggy thing.

I am off to a good start - ran this AM, got 3.5 pages of THESIS typed in an hour before class... I was on a roll... had physics workshop (circular motion), met with thesis advisor who said the 3.5 pages were perfect (I like school. It makes me feel brilliant.)... just did more research, swim time now. Then massage, meet with thesis committee member, physical therapy, more studying (or maybe a nap), class... done for the day. BUSY!!! but productive.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Last edited by: tigerchik: Oct 1, 08 7:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Never heard the "punch buggy" thing. I will start employing it, though, starting right NOW!
Quote Reply
Re: Rabbit Rabbit [matti58] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Never heard the "punch buggy" thing. I will start employing it, though, starting right NOW!
WHAT? How have you never heard of this? My dad and I used to beat the shit out of eachother when I was little on this one hehehe

Quote | Reply
I must've lived a very sheltered childhood :)
Quote Reply
Re: Rabbit Rabbit [cuds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
WHAT? How have you never heard of this? My dad and I used to beat the shit out of eachother when I was little on this one hehehe
Aaah, that explains a lot then :-)

Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Quote Reply
Re: Rabbit Rabbit [TriStrut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You try so hard, but nope. That is no revenge serving. Come again!

Quote | Reply
We used to do the "pinch and a punch for the first of the month".If you did it first thing in the morning then you would get the even more evil reply of, "a pinch and a kick for being so quick".That was hard on the shins.The first of the month at my school was always pretty painful. ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Rabbit Rabbit [cuds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please. That was just a warmup. A warning shot, if you will....

Go that way really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Although do you say "punch buggy" and punch someone (lightly!) when you go past a VW bug?

We called it "slug bug," but the premise is the same: a nice punch to the arm.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought this thread was going to be in a VERY different direction, when I first saw it...

mmm-mmm-Momo Charms
Handmade beverage charms, jewelry, and miscellanea

http://momocharms.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Re: Rabbit Rabbit [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Punch buggy and depending on who you were with the intensity of the punch varied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Rabbit Rabbit [mmrocker13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
over my cute little head

I'm wearing my Happy Bunny Halloween shirt today :-) it says "Happy Halloween," then has Happy Bunny (pink, and holding a candy corn), then "that's a mask, right"

I love it. The candy corn LIGHTS UP!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I thought this thread was going to be in a VERY different direction, when I first saw it...

So did I...

tigerchick - think Aerosmith's "Sweet Emotion."

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Rabbit Rabbit [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
alright I know that song, Aerosmith is the best thing on my ipod

Quote Reply
Re: Rabbit Rabbit [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

So did I...

tigerchick - think Aerosmith's "Sweet Emotion."
Well, there's that interpretation...as well as sort of an "Ode to Woman's Best Friend". Both popped into my head before anything else :p

mmm-mmm-Momo Charms
Handmade beverage charms, jewelry, and miscellanea

http://momocharms.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha! I did not even think about that one until just now.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply