Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What's on tap for this weekend? [Alexia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You were supposed to do 6 on the road? My coaches from last year said that workouts done on the trainer should last between 50-75% of what the workout was supposed to be on the road so you did more than enough!
Way to go!!!

Quote | Reply
I'm doing a rotten job of studying

my mommy came to visit and made me dinner
and cookies
:D

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: What's on tap for this weekend? [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm watching the clock slowly count down the last hour of work. Hurry up clock!!!! Man ST is quiet on the weekend. Good reason to stop working Saturdays haha.

My mommy is in Italy so I get restaurant dinner with dad. No cookies allowed :(

Quote | Reply
well, restaurant dinner sounds good, why no cookies?

I'm justifying cookies as "I need the calories to help gain swimmer muscle back." I'm not sure sugar actually works for this but the glass of milk I had with them has some protein in it.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: What's on tap for this weekend? [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh you need cookies. LOTS and LOTS of cookies!

I, on the other hand, am in need to lose 15 pounds mode. Fatty fatty fat fat needs to lose the man muscle! hehe

Quote | Reply
got a bunch of work done, not all, not nearly enough...
made pumpkin muffins :-)
ran, swam, water-ran.
visited grandparents again (they live on the way to/from the pool).
homework
fell asleep doing homework
homework
dinner
homework
packed to get ready for tomorrow
force fed myself a bedtime snack
BED!!!

Quote Reply
Re: What's on tap for this weekend? [Alexia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I always did almost the full hours on the trainer too. If my training schedule said a 4 hour ride I spent 4 hours on the trainer.

Did another run today, 2 hours, and yes, it rained. I came home and slept for a couple hours. One of my kitties got punched in the eye by another furry resident of the house so she has been very quiet and snuggly. My nap is all her fault.

Unfortunately I didn't do any laundry except for the smelly workout stuff. I wanted to clean out the closet too but that didn't happen either. Maybe I'll be able to work from home one day this week and get some stuff done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: What's on tap for this weekend? [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I think the time in the saddle is important too, but it was a good session anyway. The longest I ever spent on the trainer is 5 1/2 hrs ...
I was very good with my run today, I had a 3hrs run scheduled and did 3:02 at a good pace ...if I can run like this next November I'll be happy! I'm 8 weeks out of IMAZ and feeling really good about it (as long as I don't get hurt racing Xterra in 2 weeks)

my support:

Pacific Multisport
Quote Reply
Re: What's on tap for this weekend? [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2 birthdays to bookend made it to the first, good food, good wine, chocolate souffle! (missed B-day #2 due to cx mishap below)
a wedding beautiful ceremony on a beach with perfect weather, good times with good friends at the reception.
cyclocross race I was having an awesome race. Felt good, heading for a podium spot. Crashed out. Today I have a cast and a sad face. Dammit, I just registered for cross nationals and bought my plane tickets last week.

It was quite the weekend.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OH NO! Where is the cast?

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: What's on tap for this weekend? [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On my right hand. Tore a ligament in my thumb. :(

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First, Owwie! Second, sad :-(

Jen

Quote Reply
Re: What's on tap for this weekend? [LovePugs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm traveling to PCB with 5 girlfriends to train. Some of us are doing IMF and some are doing IMAZ. I'm just so excited to be getting away with the girls!! I leave tomorrow. Have a great weekend and train safe!
Quote Reply

Prev Next