Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Blog Help
Quote | Reply
I joined the diet blog. got my invite. completed that. now what? how do i log onto it etc. never done this before and desperately need help. thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Blog Help [igottatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Once you complete the invite, it should take you to the blog page. (If it doesn't, this is the address: http://thewomenslosetheflab.blogspot.com/) On my browser, it remembers my login and takes me right to the main page, but if it takes you to the blogger mainpage, enter the e-mail address and password and it will take you to an administration page, also called a dashboard.) From this dashboard page, you'll see buttons to write a new post, edit a post, etc.)

If you are already signed in, that link will take you directly to the blog itself. At the top right-hand corner, there's a link to write a new post. This link will also take you to a place where you can edit posts, bring up the dashboard page. If you want to comment on an existing post, there's a link at the bottom to see the comments and if you scroll down you can add a comment of your own. The comments pages of blogs often become like a mini-forum, so you'll feel right at home.

My understanding is that we're either posting about our progress or editing an existing weigh-in post to add our progress to it.

Hope that helps and feel free to ask more specific questions as they come up.

M

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Re: Blog Help [igottatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's pretty much covered above. So tomorrow morning you'll magically see a new post pop up with everyone's name. You can "edit" this post and input your information. Throughout the week you are more than welcome to create new posts with stuff about your week (ie: "I hate not eating chocolate cake", "I found a great recipe", etc. etc.).