Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri.
Quote | Reply
   Here you go girls ,this is of of the nice guys of the Aussie tri world and he is my pick for a possible upset gold medal.

Check out his promo video.

www.courtneyatkinson.com.au

Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will be watching another nice guy. He goes by the name Simon. :)

Quote | Reply
I'm with cuds. If he's not wearing the Canadian team uniform, then I won't be watching him very closely. He's got a nice looking website, though.

It's going to be a great race!!
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You won't have a choice as the cameras won't be following the Canucks who are spat out the back. :)

Let the smack talk begin!

Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since Canada has been so nice to allow you to visit this great country for so long, you should at least pretend to root for Simon! Smile
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  Hey with all the Aussies turning up to IMC I'm having a hard enough time being nice to Jonnyo let alone supporting the three Canadians ganging up on our two Aussie boys in the Olympics.I did feel pretty bad for your injured triathlete last night though.To break her arm in the Olympics is just rotten luck.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Let the smack talk begin!
Perhaps you have been misdirected, this is the womens :P

Quote | Reply
Oh lord forgive me!I apologise for trying to have some fun with the womens.It won't happen again!I'll take my knuckle-dragging self back to my cave.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you misunderstood what cuds was saying. She wasn't knocking you for posting this thread, but rather it's unusual for most women to participate in smack talk. Of course I'm generalizing, but most women just don't do that. Feel free to continue posting, but just realize that you're not going to get a lot of smack from us (unless you want to post some pics of yourself!!).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
>>but rather it's unusual for most women to participate in smack talk.<<

Thank god there are some of us who definitely are NOT "most women"!

Nick: Courtney will be top 10. And a Canadian will not win.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very true and it's one of the many reasons I like you so much.

So, who are you rooting for? I know he's a long shot, but I'm pulling for Simon. Want a friendly wager between womens? Loser buys the winner their choice of alcoholic beverage at our next get-together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
>So, who are you rooting for?<

I don't really care since it's not "real" triathlon. Who is the best 10K runner? Why bother with swimming and biking first?

But I'll buy you a drink anytime.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha! I love it!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I think you misunderstood what cuds was saying. She wasn't knocking you for posting this thread, but rather it's unusual for most women to participate in smack talk. Of course I'm generalizing, but most women just don't do that. Feel free to continue posting, but just realize that you're not going to get a lot of smack from us (unless you want to post some pics of yourself!!).

I must be an unusually attractive target then... I've regularly got Andy, Alexia, Cuds and others talking trash about me! :p

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't make me come up there and punch you in the balls :P hehehehe

Quote | Reply
Bring it! :p

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Here is one for you girls to watch in tonights mens tri. [cuds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay,after being told that there is no smack talk here and then reading the banter between you and Khai I have confirmed two things.

1:I am not now, nor it seems,will I ever be one of the "cool and accepted" people of ST.

2:I do not and will never understand women(no wonder I haven't had a date in four years).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Khai deserves it. The gonna punch him in the balls comment is kind of an inside joke...
You, on the other hand, seem to be relatively well behaved and have not yet caused reason for such comments. Although, there's still IMC for you to do it. If you buy me ice cream I'll love you forever! haha

Quote | Reply
   No Ironman for me I'm doing Ultraman the following weekend which leaves me lots of time to carbo load with ice-cream and red wine all weekend while I watch IMC.

Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Aug 18, 08 14:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, I just meant that you have IMC week to do something to make me make a punch in the balls comment to you. F'n internet and not portraying what I meant properly.

Quote | Reply
God I'm Australian I'm sure you find lots to punch me in the balls about,probrably only take ten minutes. ;)

Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Aug 18, 08 14:45
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
God I'm Australian I'm sure you find lots to punch me in the balls about,probrably only take ten minutes. ;)

I give you 5 minutes. ;-)

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey,I'm not a Kiwi!!!!!

Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Aug 18, 08 14:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am not now, nor it seems,will I ever be one of the "cool and accepted" people of ST.

Nick, honey, you do ultras. You are automatically cool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So far I've hear Nick commit to taking all the womens to Tickleberrys, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply

Prev Next