Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fast Lane Jane Shebeest and TYR Clearance sale
Quote | Reply
Hi all-
I know most of you know besides recooping from ITB surgery I also have this women's tri shop where we do sports clinics for women and sell all kinds of apparel at totally affordable prices. I asked Dan Empfield if I could post and let you all know that I have a huge clearance sale on summer jerseys, tri tops and bottoms, and TYR swim suits- he gave me his blessing.

So feel free to take a look. Clearance prices are almost wholesale. Stock up for next season's tri wear, swim suits for training or check out the discounts on fall riding essentials. No pressure and thanks for looking into it!! www.fastlanejane.com.

By the way, knee is still coming along hope to try running in a month and a half! Will keep you posted!

COtrimom

Quote Reply
Re: Fast Lane Jane Shebeest and TYR Clearance sale [COTrimom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got my Horney Toad warm-ups from FLJ and had the best service I've ever gotten!! Total thumbs up!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Fast Lane Jane Shebeest and TYR Clearance sale [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Boy and I didn't even have to pay her to say that!!!! By the way today in Colorado 50 degrees and raining so as I sit here I have my brown HT sweat suit on too just like yours in blue!!!! Thanks-

COtrimom

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear mine all the time. Great pre-race as well as on my way to the gym. Soooo comfy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply