Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Ladies I have a request.
Quote | Reply
I swore I would never post here but I am going nuts.

I am now making the following statement...

Guys are nutty. We screw shit up all the time. Sometimes we make zero sense and can drive a good woman to drink.

I meant every word of the above statement. Now the challenge. Is there a woman on this forum or on this Earth who is willing to admit the same thing about women?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies I have a request. [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think self awareness is key. THe b/f and I were talking about times when I am bit more emotional than normal and I said "but how would you tell". He laughed. It's kind of like saying the water was wetter.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your right - Guys are nutty. You screw shit up all the time. Sometimes you make zero sense and can drive a good woman to drink.

Oh wait - you wanted us to admit that we are the same - not a chance! : )

Harry: "I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."
Loyd: "I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man."
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies I have a request. [RockyMtnChic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I knew it! My wife denise a woman bias all the time but the second I ask her to say women aren't perfect she falls on the standard fall back "I can't speak for all women." but boy howdy she can speak for all men.

Wanna example? In woman world, media or real life, when a woman cheats it's always because she is lost or neglected and what she did was not ok but she is growing being capable of mistakes and just learning what life's road has in store for her. Man cheats is with out a doubt is a fucking pig who want to destroy all women and probably kills children.

By the way I am saying all this light heartily but still say it's the 100% truth.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK, I'll seriously answer your question this time - yes, I'm nuts. I get angry, I cry (half the time, I don't even know why, but the tears are flowing), I get grumpy, I feel fat often, nothing the hubby says will make it any better. Should that drive a man to drink? No, it should make him want to buy me flowers and take me to dinner. But it's not like I'm like that all the time - in fact, it's rare, as I'm usually very happy and content.

In my honest opinion - if a woman cheats she is just as much of an ass as a man who cheats....

Harry: "I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."
Loyd: "I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"half the time, I don't even know why, but the tears are flowing"

I'm a chick! I don't just like randomly cry but sometimes the most pointless thing tears me up. That little Chinese boy during opening ceremonies who saved two of his classmates during an earthquake because he was the hall monitor and it was his responsibility. Oh yeah I'm wiping tears. Hallmark commercial where little old lady doesn't get as card on Mother's Day. Boo Hoo Tibbs is a woman! Don't even get me started with Special Olympics. One day my wife will meet a man.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, I think we all suck ;-)

Just kidding. I think that people find it easier to deal with all the messiness associated with other folks by making generalizations. That is, it is easier to manage dealing with one type/group if we just group and associate that set of people. When we engage a human being in a one-on-one manner, we drop the grouping. But until then, we see all persons in group X as having certain traits and characteristics. It's to allow us to cope with the rest of the general population without forming any attachments to them.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Admit what? I'm perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Women are not perfect, neither are men. We are made to compliment each other and as a couple we are perfect. Now that that is out of the way. First- men or women cheating is wrong. It doesn't matter who did it or why- it is wrong and that person is a selfish pig who cares nothing about the people they hurt.

As women we can be difficult to understand at times. We have a lot of emotions that we don't even understand. I don't know if it's enough to drive a guy to drink, but... Hugs, kisses, "you're beautiful" and "i love you" can go a long way. Doing a load of dishes, cooking supper, or cleaning the house are even better:) We tend to be more relaxed and fun to be around when these things are done.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's why almost all my friends are dudes. ;-)

mmm-mmm-Momo Charms
Handmade beverage charms, jewelry, and miscellanea

http://momocharms.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Is there a woman on this forum or on this Earth who is willing to admit the same thing about women?"

Yes. mens and womens are both messed up.
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies I have a request. [mmrocker13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
That's why almost all my friends are dudes. ;-)

Me too.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll cave. Womens are crazy. Seriously, look at some of the stuff we obsess over. We drive men to get together with their buddies to get away from our emotional nonsense.

In general, at least. I'm not very girly myself, and am quite emotionless. Guys don't like that either though - so embrace the crazy emotional nonsense... apparently you miss it if its not there.
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies I have a request. [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

In Reply To
That's why almost all my friends are dudes. ;-)[/reply]

Me too.

clm

Hey! Like I said to Emilio and Paulo, I am not a dude!

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Ladies I have a request. [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course YOU are! I have always said that. Just yesterday at we where discussing perfect people and I'm all like, "JENHS IS PERFECT!"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I declare the women of Slowtwitch perfect, sexy and ultra foxy!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good for you. Good. For. You. :)

Finally someone realizes! :D

Quote | Reply
If any of you ladies ever need a pick me up PM me and I will gush over you fantasticness.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"it should make him want to buy me flowers and take me to dinner"

And I thought it was only my wife that expects that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know a fair amount of people...and I was single for 19 years....dated many....serious relationships along the way also....and I can say this in all seriousness:

I have never met anyone who is not seriously FUCKED UP!.....myself included.....we are all SERIOUSLY flawed.....

I am just glad I found someone I am madly in love with to be fucked up with....
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies I have a request. [Steve-oH!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol

+1

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best. Sig. Line. Evhar!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies I have a request. [Steve-oH!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I am just glad I found someone I am madly in love with to be fucked up with...."

I found that last year. It was amazing and he told me he had been waiting for a woman like me his whole life. Then I learned he had a long term girlfriend. She found out about us and started calling me and hanging up or leaving nasty messages. One night, she called me 13 times! A friend called her the "Diaper Astronaut" and said I should report her to the police. She was a psycho bitch and I never saw him again. I spent the winter being absolutely depressed about it.
He was a fucking bastard and I spent the winter being a fucking mess.
So, yes, we are all fucked up, but women can be psycho. Come to think of it, so can men.
Quote Reply
Re: Ladies I have a request. [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you expect anything less?

Quote Reply
Re: Ladies I have a request. [fitzie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. Two plus years ago I reluctantly got involved with fellow triathlete (and slowtwitch poster "Don") who was "married but ready to leave his wife". In this duplicitous arrangement, he went as so far to qualify us as "husband and wife without the ring", talk about our marriage, our children, their names, etc. I wanted desperately to believe the fantasy but lived in the harsh reality that he was still married and we really didn't have a solid relationship. Needless to say, I continued with the relationship (at the expense of my personal well being) until I finally got wise after the umpteenth lie almost two years into it. His wife also, upon finding out the truth about our affair, finally divorced him. I blame myself for the interaction (I mean, hello! Married guy who thinks you're wonderful + wife who doesn't "know" about the "divorce" = disaster!) Duh.....

leslie myers
http://www.foodsensenow.com
Last edited by: Honey: Aug 13, 08 20:16
Quote Reply

Prev Next