Quote | Reply
Tiger Woods is a POS and I don't care about him....WAAAAAAAAA

Ryan
Engineer. Duathlete. Roadie. Human.
CAPA Cycling
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just found out that I have 7 days find an apartment and move all my belongings into it while working 80 hours this week. WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jodi, I had to move out of an apartment on Monday. Lady whose room I was renting told me sunday "I'm having family problems and really can't have a someone else living here right now." AIEEE!! so Sunday and Monday I had to house/apartment shop. Found a new place that's half the rent and much nicer, so it worked out well, but made for two stressful days.

my whining: boyfriend is gone for the weekend and I'm lonely :-( and yesterday was the summer solstice, which should be celebrated with a sunrise run up Cadillac (first spot on the east coast that the sun hits) except I didn't realize it was the summer solstice, and thus missed the run, one tradition out the window

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Last edited by: tigerchik: Jun 21, 08 5:18
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cannot swing 125 mph like Tiger Woods so golf CANNOT be a sport waaaaaaaaaaaaaahh~~
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [IzzyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
During my HIM RR ride this am, my CO2 inflator/tube/lever/glueless patch bundle ejected from under the saddle. OK, no worries, right?
Just go back and pick it up.

Except that the little plastic box for the Park glueless patches somehow wedged in between the brake calipers and my BRAND NEW Bonty RXL tire, and shaved a bunch o' rubber offa it. No flat however, but doubt lingering in the back of my mind the rest of the way..... until....

...the FRONT tire blows out at the sidewall, and goes flat.

Game over. Call the wife, come get me.
F' the T-run, let's go get coffee and muffins.

Call the WAAAAAAMMMBULANCE for me, again.

float , hammer , and jog

Last edited by: Murphy'sLaw: Jun 21, 08 9:46
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
see this is why you should take up swimming ;-) I can think of very few things that could happen and end your workout.

time for TC to go get her bike ride in. It's hot and sunny now, maybe I'll get a tan :D

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, where I swim, I could get run over by:
barges
tugboats (not Tyler's), w/ or w/o barges
oil tankers
jetskis
powerboats
sailboats
kayaks (ok, this is a stretch, and I'd flip the bastid in an instant if he tried it ;-)
driftwood (this is actually more annoying and dangerous than it sounds - sometimes there is shit the size of telephone poles floating along in the Hudson)

To amend my prior post:

WAAAAAAHHHH!! I'm a total f'n moron, and the front tire blew cuz I made THE rookie mistake of letting the tube get pinched in the bead.
So, it *seems* fine (now that I've patched the tube and mounted it correctly.) I think.

WAAAAAAAHH!!! I've been wrenching my own bike for like 15 years, and I'm still totally incompetent!!!!!

Have a great ride TC!
-M

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if I swam in the ocean here I might get run over by a lobster boat...

I just had an AWESOME ride. Bar Harbor, Seal Cove, Northeast to Sargent Drive, over the Sound and into Southwest, turn around there and go straight back up to Town Hill, take the Crooked Road back to Hull's Cove, finish with Cottage St. and then Main St, Schooner Head Rd now I'm home. Love love love island riding.

get yourself a POOL membership, my dear.

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
get yourself a POOL membership, my dear.
I went to the pool last night, nothing but people swimming breast strokes. Ended up swimming over several people because they were all way too slow. Hopefully the manager will make one lane freestyle starting next week. Or I can just get up early and go with my masters group...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My soul looks like a pool of bubbling crude, but I try to act perky.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But more importantly, how is the top of your foot????

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IMLP 2009 was not available for online registration....wwwwwwahahahahhhhhhhh

Hotels charge more when there is more demand for rooms........wwwhhhhaahhahahhhhh

My hotel room was stinky.......whhahahhhhhhahahahahhhhhh

The food in LP sucks and cost more during IMLP weekend.....wwhhhahahahahahahhhhh

I can't understand why saying a pro looks fat is an issue.....whhhahahahahahahah

NAS is the devil because they were turning away volunteers......waaaaahhhhhhhh

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got stung by jellyfish at the NYC Tri and my face still hurts....whhhaaaaaaahhhh

I've been sick for 2 weeks and Steelhead is next weekend and I can tell my fitness has decreased.... wwwaaaaaaahhhh

I don't have cable so I can't watch TdF....whhhaaaaaaaaahhh

------------------------------------------------
Ann Arbor Triathlon Club

Follow me on Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [DaveV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LP was cold and wet, and yes that's my excuse for underperforming and I'm sticking to it...waahahaaahahahaha

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [show pony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The swim was short and with the current at Racine - taking away my advantage from my buddy who caught me on the run. Now I owe him a case of beer. Whhhhhhaaahh.

My chip appears not to have registered and my name doesn't appear in the results anywhere. Whaaaa.

I don't think HFP will ever respond to my email and get this straightened out... whhhhhaa.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love it when this thread pops back up....

I've been nursing a strained hamstring for 4 months but I'm too stupid to stop running and let it heal because I didn't train all year to only do one race this season...
whaaaaaahhhh.....whaaaaahhhh....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ADDGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am driving to Ottawa for the National Capitol Tri and just ate a cardboard pizza in a cigarette stinky motel room in Wisonsin.
WAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I drove my bike into a parking garage broke my fork waaaah, frame and rear wheel double waaaah and tacoed my entire roof rack system wwwwwahHHHH! The whole debacle shredded the roof of my car also. waaaaah!!!

So then I coughed up a wad of dough for my dream machine - Kuota Kalibur all dura ace, 808/404 and it was sooooo expensive (wwwaahhhhhhhhhhhhh?)

"I'm going to Green Bay for Brett Favre straight up!" -- Manny Ramirez
Last edited by: not_all_there: Jul 22, 08 19:41
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm lazy and I don't want to swim in the morning wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"I'm going to Green Bay for Brett Favre straight up!" -- Manny Ramirez
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have poison Ivy all over myself. Its spreading, itchy and is quite gross. I hope it doesn't get on my face. Single WAH.
Last edited by: JCN: Jul 22, 08 19:58
Quote Reply
Post deleted by pianoplayer [ In reply to ]
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [carlson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone tried to start another thread like this one called Waaaaaa..........waaaaahhaaaaaa

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paulo, Jonnyo and Danois just took off for Kona and left me in the airport to wait for 4 hours for my flight. I'm bored!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i just cut my run short because i started seeing stars...

WHAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Prev Next