Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Muffin Top to Hide
Quote | Reply
I need to get a new bike jersey because all my pre-kid size S jersey's accentuate my "muffin top" just a little bit too much. Does anyone have any recommendations on a brand of jersey (I'm looking for either halter or tank) that is a little more forgiving in the muffin area?

QRgirl mentioned Shebeest was a good one. Any others?

Quote | Reply
if your a mom....and trianing for a tri.....you just show your stuff girl!!!
be proud.
Quote Reply
Re: Muffin Top to Hide [triandtri again] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or, Terry makes great stuff that is well cut.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Muffin Top to Hide [wolffpack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For tri tops (tanks) I like Craft. They are longer and give plenty of coverage. I have this one - I like it b/c there is no built in sports bra and it's good quality. Also, De Soto now makes full tri tops too and people seem to love their stuff.

Quote Reply
Re: Muffin Top to Hide [wolffpack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't wear this in a race because it's not tight enough, but a few years ago I bought a size large Zoot tri-top. It was waaaayyyy too big -- I normally wear a medium, but I was told the Zoot top ran very small. So I wear it as a cycling top (and sometimes I'll run in it). I still have to wear a sports bra, but it's fairly form fitting and quite flattering (if I do say so myself!). I just love it and wish I had bought several more.
Quote Reply